theory11 roundtable discussion - Daniel Garcia Edition
Tonight is Saturday, and as is tradition, we shall formally commence Saturday Night Contest festivities. Tonight marks our fifth theory11 roundtable discussion, so we knew this one had to be good. Listen to our previous discussions with Wayne Houchin, Tom Isaacson, Dan and Dave, and Andrei Jikh. We'll be doing many more of these in the weeks to come.
Our host tonight is the one, the only, the Daniel Garcia. In addition to being the covergirl of this month's Magic Magazine, Danny is a close friend to many of us at theory11, and undoubtedly one of the most innovative creators on the scene today. Further, as of a few months ago, Danny has been creative consultant for David Blaine.
As is the case with all theory11 roundtable discussions, we will be taking questions directly from you guys and answering them in a podcast posted shortly after. All questions must be posted in response to this thread by 10:00pm EST - this is when we will start recording. The podcast will be posted at 11:00pm EST in this forum thread.
All of those whose questions are picked to be in the podcast will receive a 1-on-1 video of your choice. Looking forward to some great questions tonight. Go for it...
UPDATE : Podcast has been posted. Listen to it now here.// jonathan.bayme
ceo / theory11
Listening to this one will be good.
1. What is the best advice you can give to those whom are starting or thinking about starting resteraunt work.
2. Off the top of your head, what is the funniest thing that happened to you while performing magic that you can think of?
3. What was the worst possible thing that could ever go wrong that happened to you while performing... and did you manage to recover from it?
What is it exactly that gets you in a creative mood?
What was the one effect recently that knocked you for 6?
- Sean"You try, you fail, you try, you fail; but the only true failure, is when you stop trying."
Click Here to Stalk Me On Twitter
People's posts you should read: Morgician, Medifro, Praetoritevong, Romeo Sierra, Steerpike, Thrallmind. - (will add more as they occur to me)
Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted.
1. As someone who (as far as I know) doesn't flourish alot, what are your feelings about flourishing?
2. Your tricks are innovative and not something most would think of a method of, do you find yourself brainstorming your tricks or discovering them on accident?
3. Seeing as most people don't know of any magicians other than David Blaine and Criss Angel, do you find yourself getting rejected just because they think your just some guy?
!!!!! Danny, how do you come up with your tricks?Johnlawl
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
haha daniel garcia
this one'll be great.
2) What is your favorite trick that you created?Johnlawl
3) Do you love Wayne?Johnlawl
((How manby questions are we allowed?)
Danny, when do you expect your new DVD to be out?
Danny Can you give us any new information on your ew DVD?
1- Can u tell us about your relationship with wayne houchin and how u met him?
2-Who or what inspired you to do magic?