1. What should we look forward to from Theory in 2008?
2. If you could only perform one more effect in your life, what would it be?
2. what was the first trick you learned and how old were you?
1. I saw your act at the magic castle twice while you were up there. Did you enjoy performing in the parlour setting?
2. You had slightly different routines for the two shows I saw. What was your selection process like in picking the effects you performed?
3. How was it that you got involved in Theory11?
There's my 3.
- Join Date
- May 2008
2. It's been debated that magic is an artform, I personally believe it is. Art has undergone many changes of the past hundred years (modernism, post-modernism), do you believe that magic has evolved to? Especially due to new influences like the internet, where people can view demo videos, read reviews and have a greater contact with other magicians?
Submission #2: Could you give us any information of any upcoming effects? Anything you are working on? Any secrets?
Submission #3: What kind of magic do you find yourself performing the most? Card, coin, sponge ball, etc.
Why do you perform magic?
What are your thoughts on flourishing/cardistry?
Do you own any Jerry's Nuggets?
2) Do you have any tricks or projects? that will release in the future?Johnlawl
1.) What are your top 3 lessons learned from performance experiences?
2.) What is your most memorable performance experience? Why?
3.) Who is your biggest magical inspiration?
4.) What happens if someone has already posted one of the questions listed above? Do I get another chance to ask an original question?
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
The reason for which you went out the ellusionist?
Why did you decide to have your own place of magic?
Does Brad Christian still your friend?