Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Black's Magic - Chat Room You are now viewing the Black's Magic - Chat Room thread.
  1. #1 May 24th, 2008

Default Black's Magic - Chat Room

First off I would like to say how awesome some of the things are on this website, good stuff:
    www.blacksmagicgroup.com

Also they just redesigned their website it has a CHAT ROOM!!! I think this is freaking awsome just someone please go and check it out it relatively new so there are not that many people on it I think it'd be pretty sweet to chat with magicians from around the country and the world. Ill be in the chatroom for a while so come on check it out.

Wilberto "Wil" Casillas

2009 IBM Ring 26 Magic Olympics Champion

Get your copy today Pi: Ring on Band, sold out everywhere. Limited supply only!
    www.phillymagic.com/pi

www.PhillyMagic.com
    will@phillymagic.com
  2. #2 May 24th, 2008

lots of sites have chat rooms...

tylerbonnell
    SNC winner 6.28.08, 7.26.08, and 11.8.08.
    mysites
    The Cupcake Army
  3. #3 May 24th, 2008

yea but I think this site has a lot of potential, I know that the magic woods has one too but just blacks magic seems to strike a chord with me I dunno

Wilberto "Wil" Casillas

www.phillymagic.com/pi

www.PhillyMagic.com
    will@phillymagic.com
  4. #4 May 24th, 2008

I smell a theory11 copy-cat.

“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.” -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
    10/2/07
  5. #5 May 24th, 2008

Blacks magic was out way b4 T11 it hasn't even been a year for theory11 come on now, and their website was very similar to what they have now from like a year ago. Their newest thing is the chat room, they have had forums for a while.

Wilberto "Wil" Casillas

www.phillymagic.com/pi

www.PhillyMagic.com
    will@phillymagic.com
  6. #6 May 24th, 2008

The thing that worries me is that "Branded" looks exactly like Third Degree Burn by Jason Palter...

But I could be wrong.

I will stop by the chat room and check it out.

Keenan

EDIT: Just looked at the forums... I cannot even comprehend how many forum segments there are! Looking like the cafe....

Magic, is wonder.
  7. #7 May 24th, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by KeenanG View Post
    The thing that worries me is that "Branded" looks exactly like Third Degree Burn by Jason Palter...

But I could be wrong.

I will stop by the chat room and check it out.

Keenan

EDIT: Just looked at the forums... I cannot even comprehend how many forum segments there are! Looking like the cafe....
    i smell an enigma and E copy-cat.....
    Maple

8. #8 May 24th, 2008

Wow! I agree with SkyLark.. that site's main page, forums, and even DVD covers are direct ripoffs of theory11. Check out the Intact or Captured covers. Is the t11 staff aware of this?

Lexington

9. #9 May 24th, 2008

They weren't made to rip of T11, they were out years before us. Also, how are those case covers the same?

tylerbonnell
    SNC winner 6.28.08, 7.26.08, and 11.8.08.
    mysites
    The Cupcake Army
  10. #10 May 24th, 2008

They were out for a while and a lot of people respect Blacks Magic as for Branded, Blister effects have been out for a while now a very long time, 3rd degree was not the first Branded is a very efficient and simplified handling of the blister effect.

Wilberto "Wil" Casillas

www.phillymagic.com/pi

www.PhillyMagic.com
    will@phillymagic.com