Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

My Shipment You are now viewing the My Shipment thread.
  1. #1 May 28th, 2014

Default My Shipment

I recently ordered some tricks on Penguin Magic, now I don't hate T11 at all, I just took advantage of Penguin's 5 tricks for 99.99 deal. I will probably receive the package tomorrow.
    In it, I will have.
    The V Deck by Peter Nardi.
    The Edge by Matthieu Bich
    Filter by Rick Lax
    DST by Luke Dancy and David Regal
    and Torn 2 Pieces by Shawn Farquhar
    If you have any of them. Which ones do you think are the quickest to learn and then perform?
    Thanks!

-Good Performers Should Be Able To Fit In With Their Crowd
  2. #2 May 28th, 2014

Hey Tim, somewhat subjective question, but in the case of Edge - that's an almost entirely self-working effect, where the (brilliant) gimmick does all of the secret sauce for you. But, in any event, all of these will take some practice and experimentation to perform smoothly, so I would recommend focusing on just one effect at a time until you're comfortable with it, experienced with it, and ready to move onto mastering the next.

HAVE FUN with all of those - a lot of great, creative material you'll soon be receiving.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  3. #3 May 28th, 2014

from my experience, filter is pretty simple but does take a little practice to make it look good and believable

4. #4 May 28th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by j.bayme View Post
    Hey Tim, somewhat subjective question, but in the case of Edge - that's an almost entirely self-working effect, where the (brilliant) gimmick does all of the secret sauce for you. But, in any event, all of these will take some practice and experimentation to perform smoothly, so I would recommend focusing on just one effect at a time until you're comfortable with it, experienced with it, and ready to move onto mastering the next.

HAVE FUN with all of those - a lot of great, creative material you'll soon be receiving.
    Alright then, thanks!

-Good Performers Should Be Able To Fit In With Their Crowd