Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Levitation You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Levitation thread.
  1. #61 March 17th, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by rob_tabris View Post
    I don't think I gonna win (so much great pics)... But I can't deny this was a really fun contest...

Anyway, here is my second entry:

"One person cannot cooking with this happening..." (xD) --> http://imgur.com/CM6drLG
    I like this!

2. #62 March 17th, 2014

So who won?

3. #63 March 17th, 2014

When are we going to figure out who won?

4. #64 March 17th, 2014

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay. So many great entries - it was really hard to choose just one. I loved the creativity and thought put into each submission. Awesome job guys!

After some deliberation, we decided that the winner is user anthonynassar with his levitation selfie was the most creative and original. Congrats Anthony! Please contact support with your shipping info and we'll send you your prize.

A few honorable mentions that I wanted to share - super creative! Floating Tomato by rob_tabris, The Tablet by Bryan Nir, and Door Lock by lost_angelus. Of course there are even more entries that I loved, but I'll have to keep it short.

Thanks again for everyone who participated in this week's SNC!

-MJ

5. #65 March 17th, 2014

Congratulations Anthony. Wow...I'm not even one of the judges and I'm glad I wasn't because we have some very talented and creative folks around these boards. Well done everyone!