Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Win at spin You are now viewing the Win at spin thread.
  1. #1 December 25th, 2013

Question Win at spin

Hey Theory11 , yesterday I wan a deck of Red JAQK , and I don't receive any message or mail . Is that normal ? Does I have to do something ? I also have a video of it as evidence . Thanks and merry Xmas !!

2. #2 December 25th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by YazidNaci View Post
    Hey Theory11 , yesterday I wan a deck of Red JAQK , and I don't receive any message or mail . Is that normal ? Does I have to do something ? I also have a video of it as evidence . Thanks and merry Xmas !!
    Hey Yazid, congrats on that win! It can take up to a full 24 hours for you to receive a confirmation email. But if it's been more than 24 hours, and you still haven't received confirmation, don't worry - our system tracks and verifies all wins in our database. Submit a support ticket at www.theory11.com/support and our team can manually check and verify your prize for you.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  3. #3 December 25th, 2013

Okey thanks so lot , i do what you say Thanks and happy Xmas ^^

4. #4 December 26th, 2013

Hey T11! Merry Christmas and thank you for giving us a shot to win things on the wheel. About 2.5 weeks ago I wont a deck of Red JAQK and I still haven't received a confirmation email. I emailed Support and was informed items are shipped out on a weekly basis and I should have gotten a notification by now but still nothing yet. Just checking to see if I need to follow up.

Thanks!

Baller
    Email - Blog - Twitter