Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

Love Me Playing Cards by Curtis Kulig

The perfect gift set for Valentine's Day! This week only: 2 Decks for $10.More Details

Surprise Coming Soon? You are now viewing the Surprise Coming Soon? thread.
  1. #1 October 9th, 2013

Default Surprise Coming Soon?

J. Bayne said in a post today "something special coming soon" Where they had to update there systems for it. Just wondering what you guys think that might be? I believe that Calen Morelli is going to be involved somehow he said he was doing something in LA and in some of his videos it has a guy with a professional camera video taping his tricks. What do you guys think is coming to theory 11?

2. #2 October 9th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by CIassic View Post
    J. Bayne said in a post today "something special coming soon" Where they had to update there systems for it. Just wondering what you guys think that might be? I believe that Calen Morelli is going to be involved somehow he said he was doing something in LA and in some of his videos it has a guy with a professional camera video taping his tricks. What do you guys think is coming to theory 11?
    While I certainly believe that a guy like Calen Morelli has enough talent to pull off more than one project at a time - He was creating/filming the Gaff System for Ellusionist in LA.

-Christopher
  3. #3 October 9th, 2013

lol when J. Bayne responded to my thread saying something special is coming, I was like "oh snap. Got to start saving up my money" lol. I was going to ask him but I know he won't tell me. But I am kind of excited

4. #4 October 9th, 2013

Gaff system?

5. #5 October 9th, 2013

OR. . . maybe they are going to do someting for the forum, like follow the encouragement I and others have made here in the past month or so?

It's Here! -- A Murder in My Pocket
  6. #6 October 9th, 2013

Gaff system?
    Look at E's Facebook page.

-Christopher
  7. #7 October 10th, 2013

J. Bayne said in a post today "something special coming soon". What do you guys think is coming to theory 11?
    I wonder what it could be.....the holidays are coming so I hope it is something big!

8. #8 October 11th, 2013

Not a surprise... ... surprises. Plural. Several of which represent our most ambitious magic and playing card projects ever. Literally - ever.

Behind the scenes, our team has been working around the clock for months to make this happen. When you see all of it - any of it - everything will suddenly make sense. For now, I'll allow the mystery to remain.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  9. #9 October 11th, 2013

The Code by Andy Nyman for exemple? Can't wait to see more than a sneak peek!!