Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Shipment Arrival You are now viewing the Shipment Arrival thread.
  1. #1 October 8th, 2013

Question Shipment Arrival

I placed an order for 4 packs of Monarchs on October 7, 2013 at 4:45 AM and my shipping method was priority mail 2-Day. Based on where the shipping warehouse is located USPS said shipments from there the delivery time is 1 day. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and the delivery time says 2 days. Based on when I placed my order, my shipping method, and what USPS says should I expect my order to be here today October 8, 2013 or tomorrow October 9th?

2. #2 October 8th, 2013

Rather than posting questions like this on the forums, you're much better off sending us a Support ticket, then one of the team can get back to you!

Either way, your package should be with you very soon!

3. #3 October 8th, 2013

Support is the best place to go (I know, it's what I do for a living). In general, once your order is processed it will be sent out and take about 2 business days to deliver. I don't know how fast Theory11 processes orders as it's been some time since I ordered a physical item from them. They should send you an e-mail with a tracking number which will give you a more accurate estimate of when it will be delivered.

Know this - Priority 2 Day is more of a guideline than guarantee. A lot of times it takes 3 or 4 days.

-Christopher
  4. #4 October 8th, 2013

Very likely to arrive tomorrow (Wednesday) based on your location, but as Christopher mentioned, USPS delivery dates aren't guaranteed - so it could arrive on Thursday as well. In any event, it will be in your hands soon! The package left our warehouse only a few hours after the order was placed - super fast!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11