Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

What Downloads would you recommend me? You are now viewing the What Downloads would you recommend me? thread.
  1. #1 August 1st, 2013

Default What Downloads would you recommend me?

Hello,

I just got a gift of 30$ and I would like to buy some tricks (but since the shipping alone would cost me more than 20$, I'm only looking for DLs). However, with this many tricks out there, what tricks are worth it the most in your oppinion? I already own Pressure, Reflex and Stairway.

Thank you very much.

2. #2 August 1st, 2013

Watch some Trailers and get, what you think fits your personal style...

I highly recommend though all Jason England 1on1s if you are interested in Card Sleights...
    But there's so much more great stuff here on T11 - you will definetely find something

3. #3 August 1st, 2013

zach mueller and rick laxs effects are good and also inflict by patrick kun are very good in my opinion

4. #4 August 1st, 2013

Dan and Dave's 1 0n 1's as well as Chris Kenner's 1 on 1's look like excellent downloads

Good magic is simple and visual.
    "You know you're a good performer when they remember YOU and not just your magic!"
    Watch and Subcribe to my channel! Youtube Channel: ArmanMagician
    Saturday Night Contest Winner: Rearranging the Code
  5. #5 August 2nd, 2013

Fortuity by Rick Lax is a must buy and look for other things with great reviews.

6. #6 August 3rd, 2013

The only things you own are Pressure, Reflex and Stairway?

I generally say if you don't know exactly what you want, don't buy anything. This will do a lot to avoid getting burned by something you'll never use.

-Christopher
  7. #7 August 3rd, 2013

Hey Martin, happy to help. What kind of magic do you like the most - and what type of performance settings do you usually perform in? For example - at school, at work, at home for friends, etc? Let me know and we'd be happy to recommend some specific things that fit your style and would work well in the performance environment you encounter the most.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11