Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Saturday Night Contest - The Carrot Cake Challenge You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - The Carrot Cake Challenge thread.
  1. #1 June 22nd, 2013

Default Saturday Night Contest - The Carrot Cake Challenge

Hey everyone, today is Saturday, and it's time for another round of our Saturday Night Contests. This week, inspired by our Expose segment with Daniel Garcia yesterday - and his birthday - we're hosting a challenge to create a trick. Here's how it works:

Daniel Garcia is phenomenally talented at creating powerful tricks using normal, everyday objects - from bills to cards to coins, and even cell phones. Your challenge tonight is to create a new, original trick of your own using objects around your house. You can use anything that's in your house right now to create your trick: paperclips, bills, water bottles, rice, or Pop Tarts. Whatever you want. The more creative, the better.

You have 24 hours to create, practice, and FILM your effect. Once you're ready, post a link to your video in response to this forum thread. The deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, at 7:30pm EST. Our winner this week will take home 1,000 Elite Member Points and a Daniel Garcia Prize Package: Pressure, FIVE, and Symphony. Effects will be judged based on creativity and overall impact.

Good luck, everyone! Now, go make some magic happen!

- Zach Mueller

2. #2 June 22nd, 2013

Good luck, everyone! May the best trick win.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  3. #3 June 22nd, 2013

Default Improved handiling for 8 ball

I REFILMED IT SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THAT IT CAN EASILY BE DONE IN LIVE PERFORMANCE
    `
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIJbFkM07Ac&feature=youtu.be

Reason: IMPROVED
  4. #4 June 22nd, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sashacrespi View Post
    I was not expecting that video to be that good. Awesome job dude, forreal.

5. #5 June 22nd, 2013

That was cool but you kept dropping your hands out of frame in which I knew something was up, the idea is nice but you have to realize how unnatural it looks to take your hand out of frame and then all of a sudden be there.

6. #6 June 22nd, 2013

hey zack ....big fan ..........i see you online so can you answer that's will make my day ....please say anything

7. #7 June 22nd, 2013

Here's mine, hope you like it

"The Lovely part of being a magician is that the words impossible and I can't disappear of your vocabulary..."

-Felix A. Bodden
  8. #8 June 22nd, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34-Ma3HRPhQ

I hope you enjoy my trick!
    Works with every pet

Magic is Impossible
  9. #9 June 22nd, 2013
  10. #10 June 23rd, 2013

Sorry about the audio, my mic is broken.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeQmo_GMWOQ