Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Show Your Collection You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Show Your Collection thread.
  1. #171 June 16th, 2013

Here is my entry:

2. #172 June 16th, 2013

Couldn't fit it all in one picture.... no worry cauz' theory11 is the best <3
    http://i.imgur.com/ZJ90moG.jpg

3. #173 June 16th, 2013
  4. #174 June 16th, 2013

One word: SPEECHLESS. So many entries this week - and so many incredible collections. From a few decks to a few hundred, your collections looked phenomenal, and made us really proud to see cards displayed in so many ways, around the world. Really, truly speechless. On behalf of our whole team - THANK YOU! Very grateful for the support - it's what motivates, inspires, and empowers us to continue to push the envelope.

This week, the winner was decided not by the quality of your photography, or the quantity of cards - but random. That way, everyone was on a level playing field. We used a random number generator to make the process as truly "random" as reasonably possible, and the result was a win for HanleysMagic. This week, he takes home our prize package including our latest release: White Artisans.

To everyone who participated this week, and to everyone that supports our team - thank you!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  5. #175 June 16th, 2013

my photo wasn't uploaded correctly. can i re-upload it.