Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Finger Exercises? You are now viewing the Finger Exercises? thread.
  1. #1 January 2nd, 2008

Default Finger Exercises?

Does anyone know some really good finger exercises I can do my fingers?
    They seem to be acting weird like my pinky is'nt sitting 100% with the rest.

Any good exercises I can do, even maybe a good book on it, maybe a DVD?

Thanks in advance.

Jacob Storey.
  2. #2 January 2nd, 2008

well, xtreme begginerz and the trillogy all have separate sections just for finger excersizes... hope it helps...

3. #3 January 2nd, 2008

I read on a site some where (David Stone I think) where if you put a glass beer bottle on your pinky and do pinky lifts. Accordinly its good for helping you palm better. Or you could just play Guitar Hero on Hard Or Expert. It realy must do someting for your fingers, because they really hurt after playing 3s and 7s on Hard.

Cheers, Tom

♠ ♥ ♣♦ According to a slightly drunk Maori woman, "I'm the best" ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

Did you start the Flame war?
  4. #4 January 2nd, 2008

Both XB and The Trilogy have some great finger excerises taught on them as has been mentioned, that will increase both finger strength and dexterity. I personally don't bother with them that much except if my hands are a little stiff or cold, you're usually better off just practicing more, your hands generally just adapt as you work.

Reason: Removing quote of deleted post
  5. #5 January 2nd, 2008
  6. #6 January 2nd, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Yeah that's a great website it's by Greg Irwin. There are some great ones on their for free and everything so definetly check those out. The Trilogy by Dan and Dave Buck also has some great ones too, on the everything else disk.

Michael

"If a man hasnt discovered something he would die for he is not fit to live."
    - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
    www.youtube.com/mpdproductions13