Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

theory11 official merchandise You are now viewing the theory11 official merchandise thread.
  1. #11 April 26th, 2013

that looks fine to me i loved it a lot

2. #12 April 27th, 2013

Wristband is good. But really, what does a magician usually wears?
    In most video, magic or flourish, there is one accessory that the magicman usually wear.
    It was RINGS.

Beddros Akkelian AKA Spidey have awesome rings attached to his fingers.
    Daniel Garcia wear several of them too..
    SHADE, the Artifice Artist, wear a gorgeous poker lucky Ace of Spade ring.

I would love it if T11 releases these kinds of accessory.
    It would be something that the magician wears and bring out everywhere they go.

Cheers
    -LYE

BeLIEve me SINCERELY. Just do.
  3. #13 April 27th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by beLYEve View Post
    I would love it if T11 releases these kinds of accessory. It would be something that the magician wears and bring out everywhere they go.
    Interesting idea - always open to suggestions! Will discuss among our crew. Keep the ideas flowing; very grateful for the feedback!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  4. #14 April 29th, 2013

Seriously, close up mats would be amazing. Any Theory 11 logo would look great on a mat. The Artisans, The Rebels, just the standard 11 logo, I'd buy it.

5. #15 August 31st, 2013

You need to do the Theory11 logo on the shirt because that would look sick! Also putting it on to a hat or a bracelet would be great as well.

Good magic is simple and visual.
    "You know you're a good performer when they remember YOU and not just your magic!"
    Watch and Subcribe to my channel! Youtube Channel: ArmanMagician
    Saturday Night Contest Winner: Rearranging the Code
  6. #16 September 3rd, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ArmanMagic View Post
    You need to do the Theory11 logo on the shirt because that would look sick! Also putting it on to a hat or a bracelet would be great as well.
    I agree with the hat, the shirt, patches even. It won't be gaudy or cheesy and with all the shirts T11 has done they would look classy and elegant

Never show anyone. They'll beg you and they'll flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them...The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything. Alfred Borden, The Prestige
  7. #17 September 3rd, 2013

Exactly! The Theory11 shirts they've been putting out aren't cheesy looking. Some magic shirts look so cheesy so it's nice to buy a magic shirt that actually looks good to wear.

Good magic is simple and visual.
    "You know you're a good performer when they remember YOU and not just your magic!"
    Watch and Subcribe to my channel! Youtube Channel: ArmanMagician
    Saturday Night Contest Winner: Rearranging the Code