Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - 6 Seconds Or Less You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - 6 Seconds Or Less thread.
  1. #81 February 17th, 2013

Sorry its 15 minutes late I hope you accept it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vglnwHEo3ak
    and sorry that it's webcam my sd card was full on my camera and it was too late to go out and get a new one

2. #82 February 17th, 2013

What's up dudes! The contest is over and we had a chance to watch the entries. We were super impressed by not only how many submissions there were, but also the amount of creativity throughout. I myself was quite amused by the number of entries doing magic/cardistry to Harlem Shake, haha. Totally off subject, but go check out my favorite version - the Norway Army Harlem Shake. It's ridiculous.

Okay, no more Harlem Shake. Let's get down to business. One entry stuck out the most for it's creativity, originality, and overall dope-factor. The winner of this week's SNC is salemshadows (post #55) for his stop motion submission where a card seemingly melds into a pad of paper, then reappears as a drawing. Super cool! Congrats dude, you won yourself a brick of Love Me, any effect on The Wire, and 1,000 Elite Member Points! Email us your contact info and we'll send it out. You can check out salemshadow's entry on Vine.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Make sure to find and follow theory11 on Vine @theory11. Have an epic Monday and we'll see you guys next Saturday.

-MJ

3. #83 February 17th, 2013

thanks guys

4. #84 February 18th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by salemshadows View Post
    thanks guys
    Congrats - and thanks to everyone who participated in this contest! Great submissions all around!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11