Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Valentine's Magic 2013 You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Valentine's Magic 2013 thread.
  1. #1 February 9th, 2013

Default Saturday Night Contest - Valentine's Magic 2013

Hey everyone, hope you're having a great weekend! Valentine's Day is this week. Love is in the air!

Your challenge this week is to create an effect or routine that has a Valentine's Day theme. To get inspiration, take a look at Patrick Kun's brilliant Valentine's Day videos on YouTube to get some ideas. Any magic effect or routine with a Valentine's Day or love theme is fair game.

The effect does NOT have to be completely original, but the more creative, the better. For example, you could adapt an existing magic effect to fit this theme. A torn and restored heart, a pair of cards finding eachother in the deck, etc.

You have 24 hours to make it happen. Once you have created your effect or routine, film it and post it on YouTube or Vimeo. Then post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, February 10th, at 7:30pm EDT. After time is up, our panel of judges will go through each submission and decide on a winner. Limit one entry per member, so make it count!

What can you take home this week? A bouquet of 12 decks of LOVE ME Playing Cards, shipped on the house! And 1,000 Elite Member Points. Go for it!

Christen

2. #2 February 9th, 2013

I think,that I sleep now

3. #3 February 9th, 2013

Awesome contest! Definitely going to try to make something great for this! Now... if I could only borrow Patrick Kun's creativity!

4. #4 February 9th, 2013

Very excited to see all of your submissions! There are limitless possibilities with this theme.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  5. #5 February 9th, 2013

Default ...

More then 1 entry?

6. #6 February 9th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Ethinzz View Post
    More then 1 entry?
    Just one entry per member this week, so make it as great as you can!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  7. #7 February 9th, 2013

I can make a video art, such as Patrick Kun, ie several effects, to complete a magic routine about love???

Winner of SNC 29/12/12 Animal Kingdom Lotto
  8. #8 February 9th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sirludo View Post
    I can make a video art, such as Patrick Kun, ie several effects, to complete a magic routine about love???
    Absolutely - your video can showcase one effect, or multiple effects in a routine. The choice is yours.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  9. #9 February 9th, 2013

Here is my entry everyone!
    This is my Valentine presentation of an effect that is very unique (not cards or coins), and hopefully will quench your thirst!
    Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hgdTOMUfIw

10. #10 February 9th, 2013

JB can i do it in spanish , my pronunciation is horrible , can i please?