Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Where can I download FOUNDATIONS by Jason England You are now viewing the Where can I download FOUNDATIONS by Jason England thread.
  1. #1 January 29th, 2013

Default Where can I download FOUNDATIONS by Jason England

Where can i download FOUNDATIONS by Jason England o other theory11 videos for free?
    I love playing with cards. But I'm not so good yet. I would like to get some basic learnings so i found theory11, i don't feel like buying so can anybody tell me where i can download all those videos for free? Not just the FOUNDATIONS by Jason England but the other videos on that site.
    Thank you

2. #2 January 29th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianebilly View Post
    Where can i download FOUNDATIONS by Jason England o other theory11 videos for free?
    I love playing with cards. But I'm not so good yet. I would like to get some basic learnings so i found theory11, i don't feel like buying so can anybody tell me where i can download all those videos for free? Not just the FOUNDATIONS by Jason England but the other videos on that site.
    Thank you
    Are you seriously asking where you can pirate products from the site selling them?

That's incredibly crass. These people put a huge amount of effort, skill and knowledge into creating these products, and you want them for free?

-Christopher
  3. #3 January 29th, 2013

Man you got to buy the DVDs, everything in life isn't free mabye time to learn that.

Jason has really put a lot of hard work into this DVD so even if you just started out you should buy it, you will learn a lot if you put time into it.

But don't ask for free stuff when people really put the heart into teaching us good tricks in good quality.

4. #4 January 29th, 2013

Wow!....That takes some serious brass! LOL Other than that I am speechless!

"meLt": The Evolution of the Vanishing Deck!
    "The best mentalists are at Theory 11" - No One Ever
  5. #5 January 29th, 2013

I don't need to repeat anything that was said above, but if you are just getting into magic and you want a "free" starting point, I would suggest checking out some magic books from your local library. If you find you are still interested after reading through those books, then you can start looking at specific products that appeal to you ... and then you can BUY them.

6. #6 January 29th, 2013

I think that's Brad Christian messing with us.

Magician and Hypnotist at Carnival Cruise Lines
  7. #7 January 29th, 2013

Thank you
    Hello, welcome to the forums.
    I would just like to point out that downloading things for free is illegal. You are actually stealing something that is being sold. Jason England put LOTS of work towards his work and some magicians actually make a living selling dvds, that is how they put food on the table. So please, respect the artists that create dvds and downloads and buy it! Trust me, you won't regret it!

www.youtube.com/james1wise

"She can feel the continent moving....bluuuuua....we're floating the ocean of the world......she's giving me the death look right now. "
    - Wayne Houchin
  8. #8 January 30th, 2013

You can try this place:

10211 Audobon Peak Ave
    Las Vegas, NV 89166

Tell the really big guy that answers the door you're "here for the free Jason England downloads."

Good luck.

9. #9 January 30th, 2013

Thank you
    Hi Seb,

I hope you don't feel too bad for the comments (maybe just a little). Perhaps you didn't realise what site you were posting to...
    Anyway, there are plenty of people who post tutorials for free on sites like youtube, but Theory11 is where you come to learn quality magic from master magicians. Foundations (1 & 2) by Jason England are extremely well priced given their brilliant content.

And look on the bright side, you managed to get a comment from the man himself on your first ever post!

Anyway, like others have said, play around with the free stuff on youtube and other sites, then if you find that you are still keen and want to learn more, come back and consider how much you are willing to spend on learning an art.

Regards,

Daeld

10. #10 January 30th, 2013

obviously this is a joke (bad humor BTW)...so just ignore him..and wait for a moderator to close this thread...and ban this guy...

Where Is That Silence You Promise Me?
    Why Is You Distance So Close To Me?
    Why Is Your Violence Still Hurting Me?
    Why Are Your Eyes...Avoiding Me?

The Lost Manifesto
    Coming on 2010
    Right Now is 35%

Follow Me On Twitter!!
    http://twitter.com/LuisVega_M