Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Problem uploading to The Wire You are now viewing the Problem uploading to The Wire thread.
  1. #1 January 25th, 2013

Question Problem uploading to The Wire

I'm trying to submit a trick to the wire, but when i try to upload the video the loading bar comes up but it never loads. what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie D. Grant View Post
    Is magic an art? Great question. But I reckon my goal isn't to be an artist. My goal is to be myself.
  2. #2 January 25th, 2013

The first thing you should do is read the WIRE forum, if you cannot find your answer, make a thread there. The second thing is to make sure you select the files, and then click the yellow/orange upload & submit button. The third thing is to switch browsers.

3. #3 January 26th, 2013

Hey PurpleMustache,

If nothing happens when you hit "Upload and Submit" after you finish entering all of the information, my first suggestion would be to try it again using Google Chrome (www.google.com/chrome) or the latest version of Mozilla Firefox (internet browser). If the problem persists, shoot a message to our support crew at www.theory11.com/support and they will make sure this gets resolved for you!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  4. #4 January 26th, 2013

wow i feel stupid. i was under the impression that you open the files on the page, wait for the loading bar to complete, then press upload and submit. so i've been waiting for it to load without pressing the button first. anyway, thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie D. Grant View Post
    Is magic an art? Great question. But I reckon my goal isn't to be an artist. My goal is to be myself.
  5. #5 January 27th, 2013

Don't worry, you aren't the first.