Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Technomagic 2013 You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Technomagic 2013 thread.
  1. #1 January 12th, 2013

Wink Saturday Night Contest - Technomagic 2013

Hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year! This past week, the Consumer Electronics Show rocked Las Vegas, showcasing the latest and greatest technology trends. If you're never seen videos from the conference before, it's essentially a huge convention (at the Venetian Hotel this year) with insane technology from innovators around the world. Anything you can imagine - from cameras to televisions to remote controlled helicopters.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

This week's contest is inspired by that event. The challenge is to create a NEW magic effect that in some way involves technology.
    You have 24 hours to make it happen: the deadline is tomorrow (Sunday) at 7:30pm EST.

The rules are very simple: create a new effect for this contest that uses technology in some way, shape, or form. This can be an effect using a television, camera, cell phone, iPod, or even a wrist watch. As long as it has some technological element to it, the sky is the limit.

Make a video of your effect, upload it to YouTube or Vimeo, then post the link in response to THIS forum thread. Videos will be judged based on creativity, overall impact, and originality. Think outside the box! The winner will be announced tomorrow night, and will take home 1,000 Elite Member Points and a brick of ARTISANS, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

You have 24 hours to make it happen. Very excited to see your submissions!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  2. #2 January 12th, 2013

Only one video for entry? or more?

3. #3 January 12th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sirludo View Post
    Only one video for entry? or more?
    Just one entry per member, so be sure to make it count.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  4. #4 January 12th, 2013

My entry has been changed check the last page

Reason: change of mind
  5. #5 January 12th, 2013

As soon as the contest is over (if I'm correct), the winner will have his/her video commented on appropriately. But don't quote me. :P

6. #6 January 12th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by thepony View Post
    How do we know who won?
    Our winner will be announced and posted in response to this forum thread shortly after the deadline tomorrow (Sunday) at 7:30pm EST.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  7. #7 January 12th, 2013

This is my first video for a Saturday Night Contest so yeah
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwARlONeV9U

8. #8 January 13th, 2013
  9. #9 January 13th, 2013

uuuuhhhmmm Asher, your video is private.

10. #10 January 13th, 2013

Oh. Thank you, I think I fixed it now.