Your Cart

Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support

Counterfeit by Wayne Houchin

Tear a card into pieces - then visually restore it, right in front of your spectator's eyes.More Details

Finding materials for 'Transit' You are now viewing the Finding materials for 'Transit' thread.
  1. #1 January 10th, 2013

Default Finding materials for 'Transit'

I picked up Calen Morelli's effect, 'Transit,' a while ago and have been itching to start practicing it.

However, I cannot for the life of me find colored rubber bands in any Staples store that I go in to. When
    I went in to a local Staples yesterday, I found colored rubber bands only in a ball (they weren't the correct ones, either,) and in an assortment pack that contained a variety of other office supply-related items (which was way to expensive if I was only in it for the rubber bands).

Anybody have any intel for me as to where I can find the correct rubber bands?

Thanks!

2. #2 January 10th, 2013

If you have a magic store in your area you can go there, maybe they'll have some otherwise, i think you could buy them on ebay or some good google search will do.

3. #3 January 11th, 2013

I'll have to check my local magic store. If they don't have them, I'll look online..I'm sure that I could purchase them from somewhere.

4. #4 April 24th, 2013

Wow I have the same problem but with the gimmick. I purchased it and when I saw how it was done, I immediately went to staples to get supplies for the gimmick. But I can never find it. I always find the colored ones but they are too small and it doesn't fit right. I have a rubber band ball that is colored so I don't need rubber bands but the gimmick, I can not find to save my life. I always find it too small. Any tips on finding the gimmick?

5. #5 April 24th, 2013

Cyan Alliance rubber bands are the blue super stretchy and durable ones used in most rubber band tricks you see. I don't have transit, but in the trailer I believe he uses these due to their blue color.

6. #6 April 30th, 2013

Hey guys, if you're having trouble finding the supplies, shoot a message to our support team and if you'd like, we can upgrade your purchase to the DVD + Download combo for an additional $5 (plus shipping). The DVD includes all of the materials necessary to perform the effect, so it may save you time versus finding and buying things elsewhere. Always happy to help!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11