Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

What Happened to the Spencer Clark project You are now viewing the What Happened to the Spencer Clark project thread.
  1. #1 December 29th, 2012

Default What Happened to the Spencer Clark project

I am just wondering where is the promised spencer clark cardistry project.
    http://www.theory11.com/artists/spencer-clark.php
    at the bottom of this page it says:
    'We're excited for his debut cardistry project in 2012!'

2. #2 December 29th, 2012

2012 is ending soon . maybe it's delayed ??? haha

Why run when you're not being chased ?
  3. #3 December 30th, 2012

I think we can all safely assume it is going to the shelf for some time, i've seen Spencer's recent stuff with Dan & Dave and im very stoked about this DVD, but they were supposed to release Dimitri's and Spencer's DVD's this year, i know they have recorded Dimitri's and were in the process of editing last i heard but as for now im not sure what the future holds.

"Most of the walkers are dressed as inmates or guards, looks like this place fell pretty early, this place could be a gold mine, wepons, food, medicine, we just need to push a little bit harder"
  4. #4 December 30th, 2012

Both absolutely still in progress. Dimitri's project is a massive undertaking (it might have to be split into a two-disc set, actually), so it's taken a long time for us to complete in combination with many other projects. Rest assured that we are firing on all cylinders to make it happen as soon as possible, and make every project the best that it can be. Very excited about both of these.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  5. #5 December 30th, 2012

Thanks a lot JB. I can't wait