Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Standard Black Monarchs You are now viewing the Standard Black Monarchs thread.
  1. #1 December 8th, 2012

Question Standard Black Monarchs

Please tell me they aren't permanently out of stock. I would be quite disappointed...

2. #2 December 8th, 2012

Well.....they had to send a HUGE order of them to Liam Neeson, and you know you don't really want to make him mad...nah i'm just messing with you, they will more then likley be back in stock but it may take a while.

"Most of the walkers are dressed as inmates or guards, looks like this place fell pretty early, this place could be a gold mine, wepons, food, medicine, we just need to push a little bit harder"
  3. #3 December 9th, 2012

Oh man, I definitely dont want to mess with his "particular set of skills." I suppose ill just have to wait then. Thanks!

4. #4 December 12th, 2012

It is true that we sent some to Liam Neeson. We should all be very afraid. Very afraid. Anywayyy, haha yes, standard blue Monarchs will be back in stock soon! We'll keep you guys updated.

-MJ

5. #5 December 12th, 2012

There cards, by the way, are still my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE deck from within my collection of nearly 500 decks, hands down. A few decks have challenged it, but none have ever surpassed it. Artisans have a shot, but this deck is the only deck I have ever obsessed about.

Just sayin'. They are worth the wait.

// L

Lyle Borders
    Director of Operations // theory11

Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - YouTube