Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Time to Race You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Time to Race thread.
  1. #61 December 9th, 2012

Didn't the contest end an hour and a half ago?

2. #62 December 9th, 2012

Hey everyone! Great contest! We had a lot of guesses, but someone actually guessed the EXACT lap time. Given your guess could have been between 20 and 30 seconds with two decimal places, the odds of this are 1/1000.

The winner of this week's SNC is Rudolph who guessed 24.48! Congrats Rudolph, you won yourself a free copy of Edge by Mathieu Bich and 1000 Elite Member Points. Send us a message over at support including your shipping address and we'll send you your prize.

Thanks to everyone who participated this week!

-MJ

3. #63 December 9th, 2012

24.34- 27.89- 23.45.

4. #64 December 9th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJames View Post
    Hey everyone! Great contest! We had a lot of guesses, but someone actually guessed the EXACT lap time. Given your guess could have been between 20 and 30 seconds with two decimal places, the odds of this are 1/1000.

The winner of this week's SNC is Rudolph who guessed 24.48! Congrats Rudolph, you won yourself a free copy of Edge by Mathieu Bich and 1000 Elite Member Points. Send us a message over at support including your shipping address and we'll send you your prize.

Thanks to everyone who participated this week!

-MJ
    Woah! Awesome! Congrats, Rudolph, and thanks to everyone who participated in this contest! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  5. #65 December 9th, 2012

27.67- 24.35 - 28.64

6. #66 December 9th, 2012

All the other contests ended tomorrow but this 1 didnt and because of that i missed it. Could you do another contest??

7. #67 December 9th, 2012

This contest started in the night and ended in the night in my country!
    That's why I couldn't enter!!!

8. #68 December 9th, 2012

:d
    22.46 25.87 28.69

9. #69 December 9th, 2012

too late :/

If you're looking for a very visual and practical ambitious card finisher- check this out
  10. #70 December 9th, 2012

I didn't expect that the contest is so short..