Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support
Announcement

Holiday Contest 2014

Meet your favorite theory11 artist, win free playing cards, or gain instant Elite Membership!More Details

"Now You See Me" the movie You are now viewing the "Now You See Me" the movie thread.
  1. #1 November 30th, 2012

Default "Now You See Me" the movie

Does the magicians from T11 team was involved in shooting this movie? Perhaps, as consultants or mmm... doubles?

2. #2 November 30th, 2012

As far as I know, I do not believe that anyone from the theory11 team was a consultant in the movie. It is possible one of the theory11 artists, such as Jason England was a consultant, (as he was in the movie Shade) but I think theory11 would have been advertising the movie more if they were involved.

3. #3 November 30th, 2012

Keith Barry, David Kwong and Jonathan Levit are listed as the consultants for magic-related things. Mentalist, Head Magic and Magic respectively.

-Christopher
  4. #4 November 30th, 2012

I saw a tweet recently from Dan and Dave saying they were hand doubles for some of the scenes.

5. #5 November 30th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by theSunnyG View Post
    I saw a tweet recently from Dan and Dave saying they were hand doubles for some of the scenes.
    That's awesome!!!

6. #6 December 9th, 2012

Very excited about this film! Monarch Playing Cards were used in the production, and Dan and Dave served as hand doubles in a few scenes. One of the minds responsible for the great visuals in the film is our friend Larry Fong, who shot much of the movie on location in New Orleans. Larry also served as cinematographer for 300, Watchmen, Super 8, Sucker Punch, and the first seven episodes of LOST.

The magic within Now You See Me was spearheaded by David Kwong, and the film was directed by Louis Leterrier (Transporter, Transporter 2, The Incredible Hulk). Very excited about this film and happy to see a lot of magic in the movies in 2013!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11