Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Fool Us + Mathieu Bich You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Fool Us + Mathieu Bich thread.
  1. #91 November 25th, 2012

Congratulations to the winner, but what was that? He still had to open the crisps with his hands. The pop did nothing to open the bag. I can open a bag of crisps with my hands :/

2. #92 November 25th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicExperience View Post
    Congratulations to the winner, but what was that? He still had to open the crisps with his hands. The pop did nothing to open the bag. I can open a bag of crisps with my hands :/
    I think the effect was just that - making the bag explode (unseal). The "popping" action didn't fully open the bag (although that would have been cool) - rather, it just appeared to break the airtight seal on the bag with an audible POP. If this was performed in a seance setting, I would need to change my pants.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  3. #93 November 26th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicExperience View Post
    Agreed.. Absolute congrats to Rory regardless though!

A man is only as good as the light that falls upon him,
    what are we, if not the reflections of what falls upon us?
  4. #94 November 26th, 2012

our cards and coins were defeated by a potatoes !!!!
    Congratulations to the winner !!! =)

5. #95 November 26th, 2012

Thanks guys. I can't believe it won : ) The original Idea was to pop a bag of popcorn without the microwave, but after hours of attempts it epicly failed. The crisp bag was a last minute save to salvage what i had been able to achieve so I appreciate that it doesn't really make sense? But it doesn't have to be a crisp bag, I liked JB's idea of doing it in a seance setting- and you could use any small bag and place it in the spectators hand

Thanks Mathieu, I can't believe you watched it let alone were fooled. Thank you Theory11!

6. #96 November 26th, 2012

What the hell? Obvious trick for me :-D

7. #97 November 26th, 2012

Not to "rock the boat" but isn't there a cut in the video?
    Around the 43-44 mark?

8. #98 November 26th, 2012

WINNER?? I have no idea what that effect was about??? I just saw a bag and heard a lot of wind..
    Other note, if you figured my effect out well done. It included NO THREADS , REELS , WIRES OR and PULLS. A signed coin transpositions to the other pocket sealed in a bag.

9. #99 November 26th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by champ_ultra View Post
    ^he posted on everyone's video
    He winked in most of them.

Good magic is simple and visual.
    "You know you're a good performer when they remember YOU and not just your magic!"
    Watch and Subcribe to my channel! Youtube Channel: ArmanMagician
    Saturday Night Contest Winner: Rearranging the Code
  10. #100 November 26th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Grill View Post
    WINNER?? I have no idea what that effect was about??? I just saw a bag and heard a lot of wind.
    Watch it all the way to the end. If you missed the last few seconds, you might have missed the effect!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11