Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Create a Trailer! You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Create a Trailer! thread.
  1. #51 November 12th, 2012

Part of me wonders if T11 are waiting for more (possibly better) entries... usually for these trailer contests there are more...

But the time limit is up, so what now, even if others wanted to enter?
    Although I agree with one of the posts up there that time limit should be longer for these

2. #52 November 12th, 2012

yeah , i don't know why they don't publish that

3. #53 November 12th, 2012

i really want to enter too . but too bad really , cause the time is up !

Why run when you're not being chased ?
  4. #54 November 12th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by heatedjeans View Post
    i really want to enter too . but too bad really , cause the time is up !
    I want to enter too
    But I'm thinking technically times up even though it's been 48hrs since? So has the time been extended...if so, let us know please?

5. #55 November 12th, 2012

yea t11 , please give us an update of what's going on .

Why run when you're not being chased ?
  6. #56 November 13th, 2012

Hey everyone,

Very sorry it is taking a lot longer than usual. With this kind of contest, especially if it's open ended, a lot of members have different entries that are unique in their own right. We have some magic videos, and Cardistry videos. We're making sure we go through each entry multiple times to ensure that we pick the absolute best ones. Again, we are very sorry that it is taking more time than usual for the results to be posted. They should be posted later today.

-Casey

:: casey.rudd
    theory11 interactive
    casey@theory11.com
    http://www.theory11.com
  7. #57 November 13th, 2012

Hey everyone!

Hope you're having an epic Tuesday. Andrei and I had some time to review the trailers. Awesome submissions all around! Some of you guys tried some really unique ideas – something I'll have to personally explore with our next official deck trailer. Anyway, we felt one trailer stood out among the rest. It was fun, well-shot, and promoted the cards exceptionally.

The winner of this week's SNC goes to forum member ATH with his Monarch trailer! Congrats, you won yourself a brick of Monarchs! You can check out ATH's trailer HERE.

A couple other submissions we liked as well that are worth mentioning were JoeyFX's Wynn trailer, PaulTheillusionist's Silver Monarch trailer, and cfleung12's Monarch trailer. You guys rocked.

ATH, send us a message with your shipping address and we'll send you your brick.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Have a phenomenal week!

-MJ

8. #58 November 13th, 2012

Congrats ATH!

9. #59 November 13th, 2012

Congrats ATH! NIce job guys

10. #60 November 13th, 2012

Thanks! Sent you guys my address! Awesome!

You'll find me on YouTube as TheRealAustinHarms.