Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Filtering Out Exposure You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Filtering Out Exposure thread.
  1. #41 October 29th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by RickLax View Post
    Wyatt Video 2: “You have to count on the fact that your spectators can’t count.” That’s funny because I actually have a trick that DOES work that way. Not a good trick. But I have it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iChiEjH0XJc
    Haha, thats quite surprising, you say it isn't good, but I could see it working. Have you used it live?

Congratulations Ben! Awesome prize this week.

2. #42 October 29th, 2012

Nope. Haven't ever tried that one live. Too many people figure it out. It's a good idea...there's something there...it just needs improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by WyattSB View Post
    Haha, thats quite surprising, you say it isn't good, but I could see it working. Have you used it live?

Congratulations Ben! Awesome prize this week.

3. #43 October 29th, 2012

Nope. Haven't ever tried that one live. Too many people figure it out. It's a good idea...there's something there...it just needs improvement.
    My spectators are usually pretty drunk, so I might see what I can figure out with it. Thanks for the comments on my entries.

4. #44 October 29th, 2012

TylerRouss: Nobody suspects the catapult. They never see it coming. They’d never guess that like 50% of tricks are accomplished through catapults. You guys might like to see this: A couple years ago I made a fake Rube Goldberg machine with the guys in the band Tally Hall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Z8SeOGhjU
    Yeah the catapault is definitely one of my favorite sleight of hand techniques using coins.. it just looks so natural! Also, upon hearing many reviews of our video, I'd like to clarify that the crazy contraption you guys saw actually did work, we used it, and calibrated it. Well worth the time! (cause who doesnt want one of THOSE on their tv set!

Thanks for watching guys!

A man is only as good as the light that falls upon him,
    what are we, if not the reflections of what falls upon us?
  5. #45 October 29th, 2012

Daniel: More great acting! Also, you’re damn funny for somebody…well, how old are you? However old you are…I wish I was that funny at your age.
    Thanks Rick, glad you enjoyed it. I'm 16! Looks can be deceiving eh..

6. #46 October 29th, 2012

Thank you Rick, amazing contest, and everybodys win, because we work to protect the magic secret =D.

7. #47 October 29th, 2012

. Okay, here are my final thoughts: Honorable mentions to Gabriel and Wyatt for thorough, believable methods. Jason gets the comedy award and another honorable mention to Magicbedo for a GREAT performance. Gosh, it’s a close call…but I think the winner has to be Ben. Great performance, great explanation, great execution. You guys can all watch Ben’s video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o_Xk...&feature=inbox

And again, please keep these videos up. They're great, and we want them taking people on the wrong path.

Thanks again to all who competed!!
    Wow thanks! I am so glad that you liked my video! It really means a lot to me! Thanks again
    - Ben

8. #48 October 29th, 2012

Thumbs up Congratulations!

Good job Ben, you really did deserve the win. Some great thinking. And this was quite fun, I can't wait till next week.