Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest: Freestyle Cardistry You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest: Freestyle Cardistry thread.
  1. #1 October 20th, 2012

Default Saturday Night Contest: Freestyle Cardistry

Good evening guys!

This week for the Saturday Night Contest, we're doing something quite unique for you cardists! Last week, Andrei Jikh shot a commercial with director Joseph Kahn. As an audition for the role, Andrei sent Kahn a 5 minute uncut demo video of him doing cardistry. He proved his skills through the video, and now it's time for you to prove yours!

In this contest, we want you to create a 60 second uncut cardistry video. We'll be looking for the cardist who can do the MOST and the COOLEST flourishes in 60 seconds. So for instance, someone who does 30 unique flourishes will win over someone who does 60 charlier cuts. Again, we're looking for the cardist who can do the most and coolest card flourishes in 60 seconds.

Winner will receive a brick of Players by Daniel Madison, shipped on the house! AND, as usual, you'll receive 1,000 Elite Member Points!

This contest is open for 24 hours. Upload your video to YouTube or elsewhere, and post the link in THIS thread before 7:30pm EDT on Sunday night. We'll post the winner before midnight tomorrow. Good luck!

Need some inspiration? Check out Andrei's quick rough freestyle video:

-MJ

2. #2 October 20th, 2012
  3. #3 October 20th, 2012

Something is not human about Mr. Jikh there...

4. #4 October 20th, 2012

Something is definitely wrong with Andrei Jikh.... Haha

5. #5 October 20th, 2012

Will it matter a lot if it is a couple seconds over?

6. #6 October 20th, 2012

Heres mine Micheal i hope you like one of these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE5y3Qo4Jh4

7. #7 October 21st, 2012
  8. #8 October 21st, 2012
  9. #9 October 21st, 2012

can it be just over 60 seconds? (1.05mins)

10. #10 October 21st, 2012

Here is my entry.. I need more work in my editing, but i hope this works^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rvRu...ature=youtu.be