Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Genesis physical DVD question You are now viewing the Genesis physical DVD question thread.
  1. #1 October 15th, 2012

Question Genesis physical DVD question

I plan to get Genesis (1&2) and not sure yet to get the physical DVDs or the download. Usually I only buy physical DVDs but the customs here are a pain in the neck so I thinking about just downloading it. What would help me with my decision is, do DVDs have chapter selections for each flourish or so? Does it have a nice cover artwork? If so, than the custom-chaos would be worth it opposed to downloading .

2. #2 October 15th, 2012
    A J

i dont know
    i got it download
    you should care about the information inside not the out side
    BTW: buy vol. 1 this time
    it will last you a year of practice

3. #3 October 15th, 2012

Yep, you're right, it's the inside what counts, I'm just a bit old-fashioned about all this modern digital download stuff .

4. #4 October 15th, 2012

I have both volumes on dvd. Sadly no fancy graphic books or anything like that. Just the dvd. The first Volume, everything can be played from start to finish OR by selecting a chapter you would wish to watch. Volume 2 doesn't have a "play all" feature, instead the main menu is just the chapter selection.

www.youtube.com/james1wise

"She can feel the continent moving....bluuuuua....we're floating the ocean of the world......she's giving me the death look right now. "
    - Wayne Houchin
  5. #5 October 16th, 2012

OK, thanks! What a shame, I love fancy stuff (the Buck Twins DVDs are nice)! But whatever, after all it's the inside what counts, like Alaa said!

6. #6 October 16th, 2012

Just to quickly chime in, I think the DVD+Download is really worth the extra few dollars, Genesis is such a large DVD that it's a pain in the butt to get to a specific move in the download - trust me! The DVD is nice with the chapter markers I think. Either way, they both get the job done. Thanks!

// andrei jikh
    vp of production / theory11
  7. #7 October 26th, 2012

Yeah, I decided for the DVDs - I even got them here in Europe, so I could avoid the customs-chaos. Now I just need to find some else stuff to spend my money here on T11 to bump up my Elite points, haha (but I'm pretty sure it won't be hard)!

BICYCLE! BICYCLE! BICYCLE! I want to fan my... BICYCLE! BICYCLE! BICYCLE! I want to fan my BICYCLE, I want to cut my Biiiiikes, I want to shuffle my BICYCLES and do every flourish IIIII liiiiike!!!