Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Playing with Players You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Playing with Players thread.
  1. #171 October 6th, 2012

four of hearts
    king of spades

six clubs
    ten diamonds

2. #172 October 6th, 2012

This contest is now complete! Results will be posted within the next 10 minutes.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  3. #173 October 7th, 2012

And now... the results! The two cards in the box were from a shuffled, complete deck of Players. The cards were totally random, and as I scanned through the results tonight, page by page, I began to lose hope that we'd have a direct match. Many were close - several of you hit one of the cards correctly!

But then I found it - ONE of you nailed BOTH of the cards exactly 100%. The first card was a Five of Diamonds... and the second card was the NINE of Hearts, which means SinSandman - you hit the bullseye! Awesome!

Congrats to our winner, SinSandman, and thanks to EVERYONE who participated tonight! This was a blast to host, and we're excited for the week ahead and release of Madison's debut deck of cards. They're very special, in more ways than one. Stay tuned throughout the week and on Wednesday for the big release!

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  4. #174 October 7th, 2012

Unbelievable!!! Thank you guys so very much!

5. #175 October 7th, 2012

Wow good job

6. #176 October 7th, 2012

aww .. i'm late .. edited this post and congratulate for winner

7. #177 October 7th, 2012

Card 1: Jack of Diamonds
    Card 2: Two of Spades

Card 1: King of Clubs
    Card 2: Queen of Hearts

8. #178 October 7th, 2012

u should do this 2 of this contests ...cause in Europe it was 4-5 AM when this contest started so no chances for us...

PS: congrats for the winner

9. #179 October 8th, 2012

Man the odds are really astronomical on this one but congratulations on the winner