Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

120+ hours and no answer You are now viewing the 120+ hours and no answer thread.
  1. #1 August 21st, 2012

Default 120+ hours and no answer

I've been waiting since Thursday morning for a reply to the effect I submitted to the Wire. What could have gone wrong?

2. #2 August 21st, 2012

Hey!

Sorry about the delay! The weekends can cause a delay in submission approvals occasionally. Rest assured, the guys on the approval team will get to your trick as soon as possible. They are reviewing videos as we speak.

Have an awesome day!

// L

Lyle Borders
    Director of Operations // theory11

Twitter - Facebook - Google+ - YouTube
  3. #3 August 22nd, 2012

edit: nvm, I got an email now

4. #4 September 26th, 2012
  5. #5 September 27th, 2012

Great! Keep posting threads like this, eventually the Wire team will stop promising 72 hours. They need more time to review the submissions and until they admit it and change the program then we need to be vocal with how long it is taking.

Lyle, it says nothing about the weekends when submitting. If this is the reason then it would be helpful to know about it before hand

6. #6 September 28th, 2012

Yep, its been more than 72 hours for me too. Isn't the email meant to be automated?

7. #7 October 1st, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by goatears View Post
    Great! Keep posting threads like this, eventually the Wire team will stop promising 72 hours. They need more time to review the submissions and until they admit it and change the program then we need to be vocal with how long it is taking.

Lyle, it says nothing about the weekends when submitting. If this is the reason then it would be helpful to know about it before hand
    Hey Josh, we're doing our best to get to as many submissions as possible. I believe I got in touch with you and responded pronto as soon as you messaged me. We also sent an email with regards to your submission, I think you may have missed it at one point. Out of the thousand or so Wire submissions we've done so far, we feel we do our best to stay true to that promise but we are human and we will of course make mistakes.

Like always, if there's anything urgent, please contact me at andrei@theory11.com and I will personally take care of it! Thank you.

// andrei jikh
    vp of production / theory11
  8. #8 October 1st, 2012

~144 hours =/