Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Reviews You are now viewing the Reviews thread.
  1. #1 April 28th, 2012

Default Reviews

I just wanna throw this out there: I'm not too keen on the fact that people who don't purchase the effects can just randomly "Leave a review". Some people base stuff off the trailer and make assumptions. Others have their friends go on under assumed names (or the performer themselves) and leave positive reviews. I think a registration process or only the people who actually buy the effects should be able to comment on it.

Discuss.

2. #2 April 28th, 2012

You are indeed right bizzaro, i agree.

3. #3 April 28th, 2012

I made a similar post about this issue a while ago. Right now, you just have to use your own judgement and not only base a decision on what you read.

4. #4 April 29th, 2012

I just hunted down yer post. I agree that, if anything, it should be called "Comments' and not "Reviews".

5. #5 April 29th, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Bizzaro View Post
    I just hunted down yer post. I agree that, if anything, it should be called "Comments' and not "Reviews".
    Comments vs reviews would be a wise change.

6. #6 April 30th, 2012

Definitly Comments!!! What deck is Chris Mayhew useing in The Hole Thing by the way?????

7. #7 May 1st, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Phanos View Post
    Definitly Comments!!! What deck is Chris Mayhew useing in The Hole Thing by the way?????
    Dr. Leons