Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Debut Video: Paradise Falls You are now viewing the Debut Video: Paradise Falls thread.
  1. #1 April 28th, 2012

Default Debut Video: Paradise Falls

Hello guys! I've been flourishing for about 7months now, and i wanted to make a little video charting my improvement as a cardist and get more comments on the net so that i could improve! So I've done a short flourish video called Paradise Falls.
    I got my idea from the movie UP. It was one of my favourite movies of all time and I wanted to make a little tribute to this wonderful movie. The music in the clip is made by Pogo, and contains sound clips from the actual movie itself, collated to become a song. Very cool indeed!
    With that: I present you, Paradise Falls. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EaPavCyRqI

I must admit, the video is lacking of many flourishes. However its my first time trying out fliming and editing my flourishes, and i must admit, i was very nervous. Many flourishes did not turn up to the way I wanted it to be, so i decided to only include those i was happy about. I'll do a better job next time! Thanks for viewing and please leave comments, share the video, like it, and if you are so kind enough, please subscribe to my channel.

Thanks!

2. #2 April 28th, 2012

what you do know you know well, cool video dude

3. #3 April 28th, 2012

it looks like you got those moves down pretty well great video man keep it up

4. #4 April 28th, 2012

Hey guys, thanks for all the compliments! It's much appreciated!

EDIT: hey guys, I have a small favour to ask of you guys. The first flourish is my own personal creation. I would like to know what you guys think of it. Thanks!

5. #5 April 29th, 2012

it looks great its short and simple and has some nice spins to it but i think if you build up a little more speed it would look even better. but remember to keep it smooth and fluent. those are just my thoughts on it anyways great move!

6. #6 April 30th, 2012

Thanks for the comments! I would defintely try to pick up speed on my next flourish vid! Thank you once again!

7. #7 April 30th, 2012

Sweet vid, What deck are you useing? And if you know, what deck is Chris Mayhew using in The Hole Thing?????

8. #8 May 1st, 2012

I was using White Lions and Vintage Design Bikes: Tangent Back. Those are two great decks of cards, I would recommend it to anyone using them.
    I just saw the trailer. I believe he was using the red Bee Stingers.

9. #9 May 2nd, 2012

But the deck he's using is blue, and I'm pretty sure there not stingers, I'm pretty sure there not even Bee.

10. #10 May 3rd, 2012

I'm not sure though, I saw the trailer and I'm quite positive the deck is the stingers. Might be wrong though