Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support
Announcement

Holiday Contest 2014

Meet your favorite theory11 artist, win free playing cards, or gain instant Elite Membership!More Details

Basic Coin Magic? You are now viewing the Basic Coin Magic? thread.
  1. #1 March 27th, 2012

Default Basic Coin Magic?

Hey guys, I've been doing lots of card and general magic for a long time now. Never really got into coin magic.

What are the best sources of coin magic info?

You know what they say about sleight of hand? Nothing. They didn't see it.
  2. #2 March 28th, 2012

This is what you want. There are some good dvds out there, but I can't recommend them because I haven't seen them.

I've been working on second deals and bottom deals a lot. I guess some day I'll have to learn a top deal as well, but that's too difficult and sensible.
  3. #3 March 28th, 2012

Yeah I agree. That is the Bible of coin magic. You might also want to check out Eric Jone's "Metal" series. It really looks great.

4. #4 March 31st, 2012

I would also suggest Bobo's, it's where I started. If you prefer to learn from DVD's Metal is a good choice (as DavidTang said) but expensive, you can probably get something like David Roth coin DVD's relatively cheap these days.

5. #5 May 3rd, 2012

You should check David Stone's Basic Coin Magic Vol 1 & 2. These are two great DVDs about coin magic

6. #6 May 3rd, 2012

My main love is coin magic - it always has been and I guess it always will be.

As already mentioned, Bobo is often referred to as the coin workers bible.

That said, to learn some really powerful coin magic from scratch, I'd unreservedly recommend Harry Lorayne's 'The Magic Book'.

Harry may not have the reputation as a coin worker but it was this book that fuelled my fire in coin magic way back during 1978. Even to this day, I truly believe it contains some of the best written instruction for coin magic that it's ever been my pleasure to study.

7. #7 May 6th, 2012

Michael Vincent has a good DVD set out on Coin Magic and so does Eric Jones. Both are very good.

Inertia is a property of matter.
  8. #8 May 8th, 2012

Deff start with Bobo's but ITBTWC by Jay Noblezada and Metal by Eric Jones are also great starting points

9. #9 May 17th, 2012

Hi,
    There are many coin magic tricks DVD,To more learn please visite

http://www.magictricksbd.freehosting.com

10. #10 December 9th, 2012

Does anyone know the coins(half dollar size) Michael Vincent use in his three coin routine?

They are very smooth.