Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

Rarebit Copper Edition - Now Available

Featuring copper metallic ink and a breathtaking, copper foil tuck case.More Details

D&D Website Warning You are now viewing the D&D Website Warning thread.
  1. #1 November 27th, 2011

Default D&D Website Warning

Anyone else having a problem with their website. 2 of 3 computers I have been on says it could harm my computer. The third has been damaged by it (this was the first time I went on the site today). The next two tell me it could harm my computer. Hasn't been like this before.

2. #2 November 27th, 2011

yeah, same here. I've tried on my iMac and my PC and it has the warning message on both. I don't know why....

3. #3 November 27th, 2011

Yeah I did on my Mac and my computer and the computer has a virus now. It was before I got the warning. It's messing everything up on my computer.

4. #4 November 27th, 2011

Im using a mac too and nothing has happened at all. im getting on the site fine. very strange

Im fine with God...Its christians I cant stand.

Murph's Law Films Youtube Channel. Watch and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/everio17

Follow us https://twitter.com/MurphsLawFilms Twitter page
  5. #5 November 27th, 2011

it is doing the same on my mac
    wierd!

Yousaf Ejaz--
    Magician,Flourisher,Graphic Designer

" No matter how young you are you can always make a difference "
  6. #6 November 27th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by visualartist View Post
    Im using a mac too and nothing has happened at all. im getting on the site fine. very strange
    I am not an expert in this field but I believe that viruses have to be coded differently in order to affect a Mac. I am also using a Mac but I am not risking it by going on the site.

Maybe somebody that is well versed in these areas can chime in?

7. #7 November 27th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by S.G View Post
    I am not an expert in this field but I believe that viruses have to be coded differently in order to affect a Mac. I am also using a Mac but I am not risking it by going on the site.

True, ive always been told macs don't get viruses so easily so idk. I've been going to the site a few times before i even knew something was going on. I've turned my computer on and off and searched around. no viruses or anything since visiting the site today.

Im fine with God...Its christians I cant stand.

Murph's Law Films Youtube Channel. Watch and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/everio17

Follow us https://twitter.com/MurphsLawFilms Twitter page
  8. #8 November 27th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by S.G View Post

Generally yes, because most make call functions from the native API of the OS. Part of the reason people believe that macs don't get viruses (or don't get them as easily) is due to the fact that most people who write malware are trying to target a wider audience, and Windows XP and Windows 7 combined are more widely used than Mac OS X.

As far as getting this error message goes, I haven't been getting any in Firefox or Opera on Windows 7 or *nix, for what it's worth.

9. #9 November 27th, 2011

The folks at Google just don't seem to like us very much. First our YouTube and now this.

We assure you that there is nothing wrong with our site and the problem was simply an oversight by google. The warning message will be removed momentarily.

Cheers,
    Dan

10. #10 November 27th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dananddave View Post
    The folks at Google just don't seem to like us very much. First our YouTube and now this.

We assure you that there is nothing wrong with our site and the problem was simply an oversight by google. The warning message will be removed momentarily.

Cheers,
    Dan
    haha Very true. BUT my computer is acting up because of it. I don't know what is happening there but hope that maybe I can fix it and sorry to hear about your misfortune with this and youtube.