Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support
Announcement

Holiday Contest 2014

Meet your favorite theory11 artist, win free playing cards, or gain instant Elite Membership!More Details

Houchin Invades Midwest (2 minute video) You are now viewing the Houchin Invades Midwest (2 minute video) thread.
  1. #1 November 8th, 2011

Default Houchin Invades Midwest (2 minute video)

Hello everyone,

I am starting a small Midwest tour. The tour begins TONIGHT in Columbus, OH. What is my lecture about? Watch this 2 minute video and find out:

Nov 8th – Columbus, OH
    Nov 10th – Royal Oak, MI
    Nov 11th – Grand Rapids, MI
    Nov 12th – Mount Clemens, MI (A special workshop)
    Nov 13th – Pekin, IL
    Nov 14th – Shorewood, IL
    Nov 15th – Chicago, IL
    Nov 16th – Indianapolis, IN

For more information visit http://www.waynehouchin.com or visit the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=220011091400052

I hope to see you guys there! If you have any questions feel free to contact me here: wayne@waynehouchin.com

Wayne

WH
    wayne : houchin
    www.waynehouchin.com
  2. #2 November 8th, 2011

Come West! Come West! Keep us updated on further info!

3. #3 November 8th, 2011

Where exactly will you be in Indianapolis? Also, when will you be coming to Nashville again?

Reviews and Theories

Vimeo

Helpful Videos:
    Cardini Change

"If the Audience loves it then use it. Meet your objective." - Jamie D. Grant
  4. #4 November 8th, 2011

PLEASE COME TO LECTURE IN LOS ANGELES (IBM ring 21)

Court dismissed,BRING IN THE DANCING LOBSTERS!
  5. #5 November 9th, 2011

Awesome video! The play button on YouTube is directly over your nose in the thumbnail image, strategically positioned so that I had to touch your nose to watch the video. The next time I see you, I'm going to touch your nose and fully expect for this video to start playing.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  6. #6 November 9th, 2011

I heard that if you touch his nose a thought of sweet/candy falls from his mouth.

7. #7 November 10th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by j.bayme View Post
    Awesome video! The play button on YouTube is directly over your nose in the thumbnail image, strategically positioned so that I had to touch your nose to watch the video. The next time I see you, I'm going to touch your nose and fully expect for this video to start playing.
    @JB: I'll remember that

@Formula: you are correct. Sardine flavored Bertie Bott's to be exact.

@JacobL: I am awaiting the address from the organizers myself. Send an email to: wayne@waynehouchin.com - remind me that you're interested in Indianapolis and when I get the address I'll forward it to you as well.

Thanks guys!

WH
    wayne : houchin
    www.waynehouchin.com
  8. #8 November 11th, 2011

Wayne, I went to your lecture twice. Once at Tannens and another at Ronjos, both in NY. If I had the chance, I'd go again. I've learned more at your lecture than in any other lecture I've been to. Your teaching is flawless as well as your performances.

Guys, if you live somewhat near these places, go to the lecture. You won't regret it.

9. #9 November 11th, 2011

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I only just saw this, I can't believe I missed you in Columbus. Alright I must go to the one in Indianapolis.