Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

11/11/11 - A Signature Event at theory11 You are now viewing the 11/11/11 - A Signature Event at theory11 thread.
  1. #11 October 22nd, 2011
  2. #12 October 22nd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by j.bayme View Post
    Nothing compares to it. Nothing even comes close.
    Isn't that what you said about every deck you've ever put out? I guess you should cease production of all your other decks because obviously these will be so magical that we will never need anything else. But probably not. There will be another, better, more hyped up deck coming after this, and you will make more after that, because people buy them for some reason. :/

3. #13 October 22nd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ATH View Post
    Isn't that what you said about every deck you've ever put out? I guess you should cease production of all your other decks because obviously these will be so magical that we will never need anything else. But probably not. There will be another, better, more hyped up deck coming after this, and you will make more after that, because people buy them for some reason. :/
    Austin,

With each deck we put out, we strive to push the envelope further than ever before. We can't keep doing the same thing and expect to advance the art form in the process. We have to keep pushing ourselves and make sure the newest release takes that one step forward we strive to achieve. In my honest opinion, the new deck takes more than one step forward; the highest quality we've ever produced by far. We can't wait to share this with you and everyone else in November. You guys are going to love it.

-Casey

:: casey.rudd
    theory11 interactive
    casey@theory11.com
    http://www.theory11.com
  4. #14 October 22nd, 2011

i cant wait i love all of theory11 decks and i hope this is as good as the others

5. #15 October 22nd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by ATH View Post
    Isn't that what you said about every deck you've ever put out?
    This one isn't just a step forward - it's a mile down the road. We've really taken our time with it to ensure this design takes the cake as the reigning king of cards. Once you see it, and once you feel it, I'm very confident you'll agree. It's breathtaking: so detailed, precise, and absolutely unique.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  6. #16 October 22nd, 2011

I know things tend to get hyped here when they come out with something new, but I fully believe that they deserve the hyping, in my opinion. That said, I feel strongly that this new deck will be, in the words of Bill and Ted, most excellent!

7. #17 October 22nd, 2011

I think this new deck is gonna be awesome. Like all theory11 decks, it'll look great, feel great, and just be a quality product. But I was kind of hoping for something a little bigger for 11/11/11 than just a deck of cards. But it's whatever.

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AbracaAwesome

Follow me!
    https://twitter.com/#!/AbracaAwesome

http://www.theory11.com/wire/artist/aaron-williams/

"The number showed up! The number I picked in my forehead!"
    - Randall (from Stigmata)

Quote Originally Posted by jrobarts05 View Post
    i think slapping her is easier. just maybe not the most polite solution
  8. #18 October 22nd, 2011

I finally got to see these last night, and I can honestly say (no exaggeration) that these are the sexiest cards I have ever seen. These really push the envelope on how cards are designed and manufactured.

dw

9. #19 October 22nd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Chris W View Post
    I know things tend to get hyped here when they come out with something new, but I fully believe that they deserve the hyping, in my opinion. That said, I feel strongly that this new deck will be, in the words of Bill and Ted, most excellent!
    Ha ha, that nostalgia is most excellent.

10. #20 October 23rd, 2011

Sweet! I can't wait!

www.youtube.com/james1wise

"She can feel the continent moving....bluuuuua....we're floating the ocean of the world......she's giving me the death look right now. "
    - Wayne Houchin