Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Saturday Night Roundtable - All About The Wire You are now viewing the Saturday Night Roundtable - All About The Wire thread.
  1. #1 October 1st, 2011

Default Saturday Night Roundtable - All About The Wire

Hope everyone has had a great weekend thus far! One month ago, we celebrated our fourth anniversary here at theory11. With a lot of hard work, coupled with your support, we have been more active than ever before. Four weeks ago, after four years, we finally unveiled and released The Wire. A transformative platform for the publication of magic and cardistry. The Wire empowers you to create, produce, and publish your own material.

Hot off release of The Wire, we thought it was time for another edition of our roundtable discussions. This week, we'll be talking all about The Wire.

With each roundtable discussion, you have the chance to ask any question you wish. We will answer as many questions as possible in a podcast to be posted later tonight. Ask anything you wish - from advice on how to get your effects approved, to how to improve and increase your production quality.

Within the podcast posted later tonight, we'll discuss our vision for the future of the platform, answer your questions, and share as much as advice as possible to help you succeed. I'll be joined by select members of our crew and panel, including Andrei Jikh.

You have until 11:00pm EST tonight to post your questions, at which time we will begin recording. One random member whose question is asked during the podcast will take home a brick of Aristocrats, shipped on the house! Looking forward to a great discussion tonight!

UPDATE :: The podcast has been posted! You can listen to it now here.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  2. #2 October 1st, 2011

Default Hey!

Hey Theory11! My question is, how do you feel and do you have any power to control copiers from developing something similar to the Wire? Thanks.

3. #3 October 1st, 2011

How far do you think The Wire will contribute to the magic community and why?

4. #4 October 1st, 2011

Jonathan, will you be releasing anything on the wire?

(edited)

5. #5 October 1st, 2011

What do you think will be the most important thing to come out of the Wire and why? This could be something psychologically or physically.

6. #6 October 1st, 2011

My question is if you posted something on the Wire, would this trick completely belong to Theory11m, or could I sell this trick to other websites?

7. #7 October 1st, 2011

How did you filter the entry?
    I mean.. it is about the shoot quality? Duration? or else ?
    thanks

~ Anyone can describe what is SLEIGHT ? ~
  8. #8 October 1st, 2011

Who came up with the idea of the Wire in the first place? Was it always called the Wire?

9. #9 October 1st, 2011

How do you feel about ethical decisions involving unoriginal material that got through the filters? Is it on the artist to make the decision to take a product down?

10. #10 October 1st, 2011

i hope youll undersnated

its about copy of wire, do you have it patented? plan to patent or any law license that i cant be copy? if not will you consider making one?

-Maciej Dzięgielewski-

http://NowoczesnyIluzjonista.pl