Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Dan White - Thank you very much You are now viewing the Dan White - Thank you very much thread.
  1. #1 September 12th, 2011

Default Dan White - Thank you very much

Dan White, I hope you'll have the time to read this. I just watched your tv special and you made me feel something different. I'm almost in tears to be honest. I would like to thank you so much for making a MEANINGFUL tv special.

2. #2 September 12th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Magic View Post
    Dan White, I hope you'll have the time to read this. I just watched your tv special and you made me feel something different. I'm almost in tears to be honest. I would like to thank you so much for making a MEANINGFUL tv special.

Thank YOU! Your words are truly humbling. I think it is the goal of most any artist or performer to create something that truly means something to an audience. Reading your post makes all the hard work well worth it. I hope I can bring you more in the future. Again, THANK YOU - it means so much.

3. #3 September 13th, 2011

Where could we see it?

www.MengelBrothers.com
    - Live to Inspire -
  4. #4 September 13th, 2011

Dan, where can we view your tv special? Unfortnately, I missed the original airing.