Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Dynamo mobile phone in glass bottle? You are now viewing the Dynamo mobile phone in glass bottle? thread.
  1. #1 July 6th, 2011

Default Dynamo mobile phone in glass bottle?

Heya Guys!

I've seen Dynamo perform this, and it is in his new series on watch, but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find it to perform it.

I can't find a video link on youtube despite looking, but basically you borrow a mobile phone and a glass bottle, and you slam both of them together and the next second the phone in now in the glass bottle.

It'd be awesome if you guys know anything!

Simon_Magic

40 79 20 11 16 32 83 48 19

What Are You Hiding From?
  2. #2 July 6th, 2011

He explained the method at the Lincolnshire Day of Magic last year. Let's just say it's not something you're going to be able to do easily, it's quite elaborate and something that he's refined over the last 2 or 3 years to get it to how it looks now.

3. #3 July 6th, 2011

I'd still love to know how its done. He does a great thing with the haunted deck but I still haven't got that down. I like having things to work towards and I reckon it would fit my style now that I know my performance character.

Simon_Magic

4. #4 July 6th, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Magic View Post
    I'd still love to know how its done.
    I bet you would.
    I don't know if you know this but his haunted deck doesn't use the standard setup and I'm not sure if he (or anyone else) has published it.

5. #5 July 6th, 2011

I know, I met him a few years ago at the session and he showed me and Owen Packard and a few others how its done, but I hadn't seen the mobile phone trick back then. Is it out in any publication or could you PM me the basic details so I have something to work on?

Simon_Magic

6. #6 July 6th, 2011

From what I remember it's his own method that he came up with with Paul Cook, for that reason I don't think it's my place to expose it. I will say this though, when you watch videos of him doing it it will always have a chunk edited out to make it look better than it really is.

7. #7 July 7th, 2011

Alrighty thanks man! I'll send Paul an email and see if he can help :-)

Simon_Magic

8. #8 May 20th, 2013

a couple of s****e
    and a t***t.

read more books and watch less tv, guys.

magic regards.
    marco