- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Athens, Greece
What was the first trick you ever learned?
Who was the first person you performed for (not professionally, family counts) and what was the reactions?
Great first release, congratulations!
1. If you could have anybody's hands for a day who would it be?
2. What is it like to work for David Copperfield
3. Who would win in a fight, Andrei Jikh or Zach Mueller
1- What inspired you to create REF4M
2- Do you think you will be releasing more with theory 11 in the future?At the end of the day, artists have brushes, musicians have instruments, construction workers have hammers, and we magicians have cards. These are our tools. We want them to look good and perform well.
1. who gave you the biggest influence in magic? and how you respond to it and make it suit to your personality of your magic?
2. what is the best opportunities you got in your life? especially magic opportunities. (such as you have opportunities to perform magic with someone you admire or you can discuss with your magic idol. )
3. How if you got through discouraging moments (if any) and kept your passion for magic "hungry"?
1) There has been some criticism about this particular handling for a TnR effect, given that the card cannot be handed out restored (only torn up afterward). How would you respond to that criticism?
2) What is your creative process like? As in, what led to the creation of this effect?
3) What else can we look forward to with regard to future releases from you? Rather, will you be back again to release some more amazing effects?
Thanks!"Repetition is the father of learning." -- Lil' Wayne
Why do people "sign off" with their username at the end of their posts, like it's a letter; do they not realize their username shows up at the top of their post, thus making it redundant?
1. What torn and restored effect inspired REF4M the most?
2. Do you plan on releasing any other effects of yours?
3. How do you feel your TNR compares to others good or bad, and why?
Thanks T11 and Blake!
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Here are the questions ...
1. Where did you get the idea to create REF4M ?
2. What kind of magician are you ? (Coin , Card Tricks , Cardistry or General Magic )
3. Are you a first generation magician or does it run in the family ?
Thank you .
How did you get Involved with theory 11?
Explain your thought process not only for ref4m but for your other effects?
Who is your inspiration?
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Modesto, Califorrnia
Having your experience in magic now, if you could go back to your first years of learning magic, what would you change?
whats up Blake
question #1 What magician inspired you to learn magic?
#2 How long did it take you to create ReF4m?
#3 What is your Favorite deck to use when you do ReF4m?
thank you for your time theory 11 and Blake Vogt
your an amazing magician keep it up