Saturday Night Contest - Roundtable : Blake Vogt!
What's up guys! I hope you all are doing fantastic this week! To celebrate the release of REF4M last night, we are going to let you all get to know more about Blake. So tonight, we are going to be doing a Roundtable Discussion!
This is how it works:
All you have to do is post a maximum of 3 questions that you would want to ask Blake. These questions can be about how he came up with REF4M, what inspired him to do magic, etc (anything related to magic). You can post only once, so make these questions count!
We will pick as many questions as possible to answer in the podcast recorded later this evening. One random member who submits a question tonight will receive a REF4M DVD on the house. Ready, set, go!
EDIT: Thank you guys for chiming in and asking the great questions, click here to listen to the full 30 minute podcast. Enjoy!
Listen Now! Blake Vogt Podcast
With that said, the winner of this week's SNC is Jenai with post #35. Congrats! Contact us to receive a free copy of REF4M shipped on the house! Thanks again to all who participated!// andrei jikh
vp of production / theory11
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
How did you come up with REF4M?
What inspired you to do magic, etc?
Why can I only post once?
Last I knew you were taking classes at Purdue, now that you are part of the Chris Kenner "think" tank for David Copperfeild...
1. Will you finish your classes?
2. How has this changed your life?
3. Do you think you and Calen will come up with an effect together and release it?WORKING ON...
(The Sheridan Course in Card Manipulation)
and mostly Practice, Practice, Practice
1. who gave you the biggest influence in magic? and how you respond to it and make it suit to your personality of your magic?
2. what is the best opportunities you got in your life? especially magic opportunities. (such as you have opportunities to perform magic with someone you admire or you can discuss with your magic idol. )
3. How if you got through discouraging moments (if any) and kept your passion for magic "hungry"?
For me, Torn by Daniel Garcia is the best TnR out there. It's everything i need it to be, I perform it when I work in bars and clubs. However think Re4m looks amazing, what do you think makes it superior to the torn and other TnR effects already out there, and would it be worth my time switching? Convince me.
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
Here are the questions ...
1. Where did you get the idea to create REF4M ?
2. What kind of magician are you ? (Coin , Card Tricks , Cardistry or General Magic )
3. Are you a first generation magician or does it run in the family ?
Thank you .
How long have you been doing magic?The most common thought(s):
Number Between 1 and 10- Seven
Color- Red; Blue
Playing Card- Ace of Spades; Queen of Hearts
Animal- Dog; Cat
1st Question : When you want to think of these effects, do you go to like, a quiet place or anything?
2nd Question : Where do you see yourself as a magician in say, 20 years?
So, that's it.
Hello and greetings from Poland.
My question is how it was the creation process of Ref4m, was it your goal from begginig to have a perfect torn and restored or it was a surprise?
Secondly, how to pronouce Your last name? jk
Greetings and goodnight gonna listen this tommorow mornin-Maciej Dzięgielewski-
who is better, you or calen,
what is your favorite planet
why are you always smiling"And All Will Be Consumed" buy it here! http://papercranemagic.com/consumed.htm
said by some to be the best coin in bottle to come around
but dont take my word for it
download free magic: http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/2552
Make a gaff http://www.vimeo.com/8553974
My T11 Vids
Currently Working on: