Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Dan Sperry Magic Shop? You are now viewing the Dan Sperry Magic Shop? thread.
  1. #1 April 18th, 2011

Default Dan Sperry Magic Shop?

Heya Guys!

I've been looking for Dans magic store, you know, the one where he sells his tricks and not his merchandise?

I tried magicnolongersucks.com which I was sure was it, and anti-conjuror.com but to no avail.

Does anyone have any ideas which address the site is? I was looking to buy his sugar coated poison apple and some other stuff.

Thanks!

Simon_Magic

40 79 20 11 16 32 83 48 19

What Are You Hiding From?
  2. #2 April 18th, 2011
  3. #3 April 18th, 2011

Thanks man, but thats his Merchandise shop for fans. Im looking for the his Magic store.

Thanks anyway :-)

If anyone finds it please let me know!

Simon_Magic

4. #4 April 18th, 2011

Default new store domain

hey dude, i changed it because I don't like laymen finding that kind of stuff if they do a search for my name...the new site is:

http://abricabastard.com

thanks!
    Dan

Danny Boi
    www.DanSperry.com
    What were the names of the two other men who were crucified at the same time as Jesus? - It doesn't matter, people only remember the headliner.
  5. #5 April 18th, 2011

Dan...how was closing your tour shows with the "Scorpion"? That thing looks like one nasty beast of a machine.

6. #6 April 21st, 2011

Thanks for coming by to answer that. Bookmarking it now.

I'll probably need more of the good stuff sooner or later.

Andrew Hobbyist Father Musician Fantasist
  7. #7 April 23rd, 2011

Thanks Dan! :-)

Simon_Magic

8. #8 September 14th, 2014

Hi Guys!

Just coming back to this, does anyone know if Dan still has just a magic store any more? abricabastards.com just leads to his 'normal' person friendly site.

Thanks!

Simon_Magic

9. #9 4 Weeks Ago

Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Magic View Post
    Hi Guys!

Just coming back to this, does anyone know if Dan still has just a magic store any more? abricabastards.com just leads to his 'normal' person friendly site.

Thanks!

Simon_Magic
    He might not be selling the tricks anymore, man. I remember when he did though and I know his selection was limited. I think he is more into the merchandise thing and not selling his effects. Really not sure though. Hit him up on Facebook, I'm sure he would reply.

"This world is not what you think it is. We are being tricked and deceived everyday, not just by magic and illusion. But by what is going on in this world." - me

Instagram: mr.blakehensley

I do not use twitter because I think it is useless. But I have some pretty cool pictures up on the gram of insta. Have a good day or night, depending when you read this.