Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Saturday Night Contest - Crazy About Coins You are now viewing the Saturday Night Contest - Crazy About Coins thread.
  1. #1 January 1st, 2011

Default Saturday Night Contest - Crazy About Coins

Hey guys! Happy New Year! Time for tonight’s Saturday Night Contest...

To kick off this New Year, we’re doing something different that we haven’t done in a while. To celebrate the release of Alchemy by Ben Seidman, we want you guys to get your coins out. Yes, that means out of Classic Palm too.

What you have to do is make a video performing your favorite coin trick, sleight or routine. Make sure your performance is clean, and showcases your chops. We want it to look super sexy!

Make sure your entries are uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, or any other website in which we can view your submission. Also make sure to have your videos set to Public so we can view them. After it is done uploading, post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by 11:00PM EST for judging.

Winner tonight will walk home with ALL SIX of our coin downloads available here at theory11. Warm up your fingers and get to it!

:: casey.rudd
    theory11 interactive
    casey@theory11.com
    http://www.theory11.com
  2. #2 January 1st, 2011

sounds fun

ET:FX
  3. #3 January 1st, 2011

ohh I love coin magic but my cam is broken.....guess the best dosent win townigt no im just kidding god luck! i will be watching

4. #4 January 1st, 2011

Here's mine, i am CRAZY rusty thanks to school but its one of my favorite routines. i think im gonna go back to polishing it up. Enjoy and sorry bout the flash(s) and the crappy camera, im in a hotel tonight haha
    CLICK ME

Selling several books and dvd's for good prices. T11 releases and others. PM for full list
  5. #5 January 1st, 2011
  6. #6 January 1st, 2011

if I just had my coins here.

7. #7 January 1st, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaxjC...e_gdata_player
    This is the coin trick I love doing everytime I do coin effects. Remove asap if I flash thank you.

8. #8 January 1st, 2011

@kryss95 The video has to be uploaded after the contest has been posted, It don't think old videos are accepted.

[B]Winner SNC 22/8/2010 "Best Comedy" for Theory11 Movie Night
    Favourite Quotes
    "Nothing would be done at all, if a man waited till he could do it so well that no one could find fault with it."
    "Everyone has an opinion, but only few people think."
  9. #9 January 1st, 2011
  10. #10 January 1st, 2011

@jenai are you sure?