Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support
Announcement

Holiday Contest 2014

Spin to win! Meet your favorite theory11 artist, win free playing cards, or gain instant Elite Membership!More Details

Dear FleGz - Undecided You are now viewing the Dear FleGz - Undecided thread.
  1. #1 December 15th, 2010

Default Dear FleGz - Undecided

http://media.theory11.com/4183-Undecided

Dear FleGz,

I have to say that you have inspired me. "Undecided" - your take on my color changing tens routine - is AWESOME. Stylish. Precise. Clever.

I was blown away when I watched it. I felt like a little kid that just saw his first card trick. I can not tell you how great that I think it is. Sometimes when people improve things they just do a different touch or two but you made every single second feel magical.

Thank you - I am your new number one fan!

Chris Kenner

2. #2 December 15th, 2010

I really like undecided as well, very visual and stylish! This video is just awesome, keep it on!

3. #3 December 15th, 2010

I also think it is an excellent performance. Short and sweet, very well practiced. Well done!

-
    -
    -
    -
    When you doubt the path you trod thus far,
    When the hand you held is lost to you,
    Gaze anew at the heart...for all answers are within.
    -
    -
    -
    -
  4. #4 December 15th, 2010

T11, please sell this! His performance was so smooth and fluid.

Well done!

//Powerlifter\\
    Uaware?
    Winner SNC - Super Bowl Prediction!
  5. #5 December 15th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by mehar View Post
    T11, please sell this! His performance was so smooth and fluid.

Well done!
    It's not really something to sell. It is just a variation of Chris Kenners old trick.

I love it because of the way he just does it. It seems like he choreographed every move like a dance.

Funniest quotes ever:

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlack&WhiteIllusionist View Post
    T11, you crazy S.O.B.'s, i'm sure this is gonna rock more socks than a cheap motel bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshrobarts View Post
    FROM NOW ON YOU WILL ALL REFER TO ME AS THE DREAD PIRATE ROBARTS, or face the consequences
  6. #6 December 15th, 2010

Outstanding....loved this piece my man.

7. #7 December 16th, 2010

Hi,

I don't have the word to express my feeling when I have read your post Mr Kenner. This is probably one of the Best X-mas present that i have receive for a long time. Thank you again for this kind of word.

By the way, I would like to thanks everyone to have rated and commented my video. It was a nice surprise.

I have created this trick 4 years ago, obviously this trick is really difficult but i don't work a lot on the sleight involve in this trick, i work on choregraphy. The secret is that each sleight prepare the next one. With this little theory you can improuve your smoothness in your magic.
    My English is not terrible but i hope you can understand me without using Google Trad

Peace

Yoann

8. #8 December 16th, 2010

It's a really cool looking routine. Hope you don't mind but I reversed engineered it (for my own knowledge, I wont use it), and its pretty fun to do.
    Great job.

J.