Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

Dresscode arrived You are now viewing the Dresscode arrived thread.
  1. #1 December 8th, 2010

Default Dresscode arrived

I just got it today! I think i'm the first! SO yeah. I will start watching it NOW and share my thoughts in a bit.

Funniest quotes ever:

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlack&WhiteIllusionist View Post
    T11, you crazy S.O.B.'s, i'm sure this is gonna rock more socks than a cheap motel bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by joshrobarts View Post
    FROM NOW ON YOU WILL ALL REFER TO ME AS THE DREAD PIRATE ROBARTS, or face the consequences
  2. #2 December 8th, 2010

I've had it since two days ago and i have already performed it multiple times for spectators. They all went nuts. My facebook page exploded, and my phone recieved 39 texts overnight about how i am a god. I think this trick is worth the money. Lmfao.

Youtube - MrRoyal52
  3. #3 December 8th, 2010

OH. MY. GOD.

Thats all that's going through my mind right now... I know everyone says Calen is a genius, but this is what makes him it. I wonder how many shirts he went through to think of this. Calen is like Einstein and Dresscode is like E=MC². Its like Edison and the light bulb... I could go on, but I think you guys get the point. AMAZING!

Rupayan

Funniest quotes ever:

T11, you crazy S.O.B.'s, i'm sure this is gonna rock more socks than a cheap motel bed.
    FROM NOW ON YOU WILL ALL REFER TO ME AS THE DREAD PIRATE ROBARTS, or face the consequences
  4. #4 December 8th, 2010

Gosh!!! I ordered cards the day after I chose this for my SNC prize...cards came today but no dresscode I'm so stoke to get it!!

Winner SNC 11/27/2010 - "Magic in da house"
  5. #5 December 8th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Rneogy View Post
    OH. MY. GOD.

Thats all that's going through my mind right now... I know everyone says Calen is a genius, but this is what makes him it. I wonder how many shirts he went through to think of this. Calen is like Einstein and Dresscode is like E=MC². Its like Edison and the light bulb... I could go on, but I think you guys get the point. AMAZING!

Rupayan
    Somehow I doubt that Calen found 20,000 ways how NOT to make a light bulb, and to be honest, not many people embraced the whole E=MC^2 thing at first. There were political cartoons of a mushroom cloud from Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the equation inside the cloud, but yeah, I think we get the point. A. Ma. Zing. Hopefully I'll pick it up for Christmas...

Just as a thought, how much damage is done to the shirt? Like, completely rendering it useless for normal wear? Or is it something small, like sewing part of the shirt back together? And is the gimmick knacky and hard to make, or is it plain and simple?

6. #6 December 9th, 2010

I just got it today! I think i'm the first! SO yeah. I will start watching it NOW and share my thoughts in a bit.
    I got mine today at 12:00PM, I have the delivery notice to prove it LOL!

This effect is SO powerful and SO slick, I love it!

7. #7 December 9th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by saborfang17 View Post
    Somehow I doubt that Calen found 20,000 ways how NOT to make a light bulb, and to be honest, not many people embraced the whole E=MC^2 thing at first. There were political cartoons of a mushroom cloud from Hiroshima and Nagasaki with the equation inside the cloud, but yeah, I think we get the point. A. Ma. Zing. Hopefully I'll pick it up for Christmas...

Just as a thought, how much damage is done to the shirt? Like, completely rendering it useless for normal wear? Or is it something small, like sewing part of the shirt back together? And is the gimmick knacky and hard to make, or is it plain and simple?
    Yeah, you won't be able to wear the shirt normally again. The shirt is easy to make, I made it in about 15 minutes and got it my first try.

Funniest quotes ever:

8. #8 December 9th, 2010

Still no DRESSCODE in the mail for me

Winner SNC 11/27/2010 - "Magic in da house"
  9. #9 December 9th, 2010

Yeah, you won't be able to wear the shirt normally again.
    Can this gimmicked shirt be re-used over and over?

//Powerlifter\\
    Uaware?
    Winner SNC - Super Bowl Prediction!
  10. #10 December 9th, 2010

Yes you will be able to use it over and over for a very long time.

Calen