- Join Date
- Aug 2009
1. What made you decide to use a smoother finish on the Sentinels?
2. Where is the Sentinel tuck box paper imported from?
3. In the cetra trova hunt there were images that looked like a new coin DvD from Chris Kenner. Can you give any details as to what that project is?Reason: Thought of a better question :)8.28.10 - A magical day for me.
"Look at it this way: every great [magician] in history has started out as nothing more than we are now - students. If they can do it, why not us?" - Harry Potter (I know, I know)
How much time took redesigning the site?
What do you do to keep your upcoming projects "secret"?
1. Have you guys ever considered doing a major joint project? For example you have done a thing called "Five" in the past and that was done by Daniel Garcia and Marcus Eddie. Why not do a joint project with even more magicians such as Dan White, Daniel Garcia, Wayne Houchin, Andrei Jikh, Chris Kenner, ect. Maybe something similar to Daniel Garcia's Projects, but with more then one magician as a whole. Theory11 Projects as a whole unit (all theory11 magicians or more then one). Ever thought of doing that?
2. How do you guys intend to build more uniqueness for the magic community? You guys first came out with immense hype from your first two releases "Panic" and "Digital Dissolve". How do you guys want to approach the magic community this year?
3. Speaking directly toward Jonathan Bayme. Do you create magic effects? I remember seeing you long ago with "Ellusionist" performing "Superman Coin Bend" and i have never actually seen much other than that. Are you going to release any magic effects? (hope that wasn't to direct)
Well I hope you guys get around to my questions because I'm very interested in what you have to say =].
Thanks For Your Time,
1) How did the design for the sentinels come about and what was the inspiration for them?
2) What is happening concerning the wire as it has vanished from the site?
3) Although there has been so much released recently what is theory 11 going to hit the magic community with next? What are the projects in the works?
1. Why did you update the site?
2. How does one go about creating a deck of cards? Artwork, working with the USPCC, etc.
3. How long did it take you to complete everything? The new dvds, the deck, the site.Follow me on twitter or get probed with a fork- www.twitter.com/Creeper562
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
1) As Theory11 has just released its new site and prepares for future endeavors, do you feel that DVDs will become less and less popular due to instant downloads or remain more or less the same?
2) Was the merge between the former, colossal "Tricks" section and the revolutionary "1-on-1" section made to demonstrate equality between both categories of effects as well as to quiet any misleading judgments by customers because of price?
3) Let's say a DVD will be released this November, when would this imaginary project have been finished as far as things such as shooting, editing, and cover art?
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
1.Is it a coincidence that the new t11 logo in the videos and the logo of EA games have a lot of similarities or was it really inspired from the logo of EA games?
2.Will there ever be any discounts available for customers from developing countries such as Pakistan who cant afford to buy even a single deck?
3.In one sentence, how would you attract a beginner to T11, who hasnt yet decided which website to use for learning magic?
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
1. What made you guys re-design the T11 site?
2. How did Mr. Alan Rorrison approach you guys for a dvd?
3. Are "colorblind" and "An extraordinary exhibition of seeing with the fingertips" the same thing? cause it looks like it.
1. First and foremost, are you happy with how Theory11 has evolved and grown in the past three years?
2. A direct one to JB, are you happy with the choice of founding T11 and leaving performing on the sideline?
3. All of the theory11 staff, how would you put everything that has happened in the past 3 years in to one sentence?
Btw. This is my first Contest i've entered that isn't a 24-hour one. I've been here since day one and i've never woken up at the right time, now that i spend much of my time in the city until 5 am, it's fun to actually be here.Team MentalismWe Know what you think!
Always talking to himself in front of a candle in a dimmed room
"We deceive, lie, cheat, make them feel stupid, but people still love us..."
"I shall not commit the fashionable stupidity
of regarding everything I cannot explain as a fraud."
- C.G. Jung
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
When did you find out about Q1, and did you say "Well, whaddaya know?...."