Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Luke Jermay - Buyer Beware You are now viewing the Luke Jermay - Buyer Beware thread.
  1. #41 August 10th, 2010

Wow this is interesting, really makes me think, and I also just realized that all this time I thought his name was Luke Jeremy.

2. #42 August 10th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by supernaturalone View Post
    The Sankey effect is Laying on of Hands found is on his dvd 22 Blows to the Head. It is also found on his dvd Amazing Magic Anyone Can Do Vol. 2
    Yes thats it! I have so much Sankey material it hard to remember where I saw it.

It's not the how that matters, as they dont know the how....
  3. #43 August 10th, 2010

Maybe LJ thought he could mass hypnosis everyone after ripping them for $2.

Seriously tho, how did these emails originate? Random email to you guys? Was it from a mailing list? You have to ask how you got the email to begin with.

Next, the flag that would get me is the "gift". In addition, the sending to a different email address would be flag #2.

I don't know, he's a good mentalist, but I know nothing about him personally.

Stand very still... this won't hurt... much.

Max And Cherri Website - Latest Interview - OTEP
  4. #44 August 10th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by MaxDeVill View Post

Seriously tho, how did these emails originate? Random email to you guys? Was it from a mailing list? You have to ask how you got the email to begin with.

Next, the flag that would get me is the "gift". In addition, the sending to a different email address would be flag #2.

I don't know, he's a good mentalist, but I know nothing about him personally.
    http://twitter.com/lukejermay

It's his latest tweet.

Cast of Destiny is the best trick EVAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Steerpike View Post
    That's not even a joke. It looks like Carlos Mencia's Twitter feed took a crap.
  5. #45 August 10th, 2010

Seriously tho, how did these emails originate? Random email to you guys? Was it from a mailing list? You have to ask how you got the email to begin with..
    Somehow I hope this whole thing was some sort of experiment he was conducting, but from what I hear from others now, I'm not so sure!

My experience was with Twitter. He was consistently tweeting up until his last $1.99 tweet on 6/25/2010. From all of his previous tweets, it really appears to be him. You would send an email to him and he would email you back with the info.

Can anyone verify that luke_jermay@yahoo.com is his email address?

6. #46 August 10th, 2010

Calvin, I believe he posted that on his twitter as his e-mail.

7. #47 August 11th, 2010

Seems to me that he's disappeared from the face of the world. Lost his gig at O'Shea's and *poof*.

Stand very still... this won't hurt... much.

Max And Cherri Website - Latest Interview - OTEP
  8. #48 August 11th, 2010

Seems to me that he's disappeared from the face of the world. Lost his gig at O'Shea's and *poof*.
    He lost his gig there? What happed?

"For six months I couldn't sleep. With insomnia, nothing's real. Everything is far away. Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy."
  9. #49 August 11th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by dontavius+R View Post
    He lost his gig there? What happed?
    If all this cheating people out of their money is true, hopefully they found out about it and cancelled his gig.

10. #50 August 11th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by saborfang17 View Post
    If all this cheating people out of their money is true, hopefully they found out about it and cancelled his gig.
    Gosh people! You all are getting way out of hand with this.

Because one person said "Luke's BAD,BAD,BAD" you all are now looking for other indications that confirm that Luke's bad!

The O'Shea gig manager was an ass, THAT and the poor economy of the nation is why the show went down... every show is trying to actually get people to pay for more tickets than they're comp-ing.

For those of you who say you won't perform or purchase this because of a bad customer experience, let's take it to the extreme: Take out any effects you may have from Justin Miller for his poor customer service stint when his marriage was on the blink; lets not perform anything from Wayne Houchin for not posting a daily update since like forever; Oh, and forget about performing anything from T11 for not having a new 1-on-1 for us each week, nor following up with the cardistry initiative, and by God for never doing anything with that Wire tab on their webpage! Oh, never do the bite-out quarter trick... the inventor's an ass. You should hear the things he says about his ex-wife. He's even missed alimony payments, not realizing it's the kids that suffer... the butt-hole!

If you're going to be smug, do it well! and don't forget to start driving hybrids. I hear they've got special A/C units that make your farts smell like flowers. Keep those windows up guys!

I'm not trying to make light a undelivered, purchased product. Those of you that got scammed were truly wronged. it's the reactions from some of the others that make them sound like drama queens.

All you really assume is that Luke wrote a manuscript. We don't know how much he's involved with distribution. You're lynching him for something that he might not have any part in. Now his name's on the product, and yes he should be concerned that his customers are getting what they've bought...

What we do know is, JB's looked into the situation and steps are being made to make things right, as you all are implying JB's and T11's integrity as a company is now on the line. Just like an earlier post said, you're not dealing with a $2 download. This is a T11 product. if you make payment, you'll recieve product. Buyer beware of the $2 download. You don't have to beware about Jermay... at least with this T11 product. make that distinction folks! and learn to have some grace!

I'm chiming up because I love this effect. it's been in my repetoire since January and has been a staple in my act. Great effect and decieves everyone! no bad angles, no mirrors, no memorized deck, no marked deck, no brail on the cards! Pure awesomeness!

Just my two kanucks! But seriously people, keep this whole thing under proper perspective and don't go overreacting. In the end, you won't go wrong with getting this one. Unless you only buy stuff from saints...

I've got a bag of chips and a bottle of diet next to my computer, ready for the coming backlash at this post. Let the flailings begin!

If a man speaks his mind in a forest and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?

Working on:
    The Trilogy: Dan and Dave
    True Astonishments by Paul Harris
    See you in 5 years....