Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Checkout
Account Support
Announcement

Holiday Contest 2014

Meet your favorite theory11 artist, win free playing cards, or gain instant Elite Membership!More Details

Dan Sperry and AGT You are now viewing the Dan Sperry and AGT thread.
  1. #1 June 29th, 2010

Default Dan Sperry and AGT

Hey everyone here's the link for America's Got Talent on YouTube
    http://www.youtube.com/agt
    Dan Sperry put his video up and if he wins he will perform live on August 10th.
    Support him and go vote!! His video is in the Voting Gallery

2. #2 June 30th, 2010

i'm not from america...can i vote for him???

3. #3 June 30th, 2010

I can't find his actual video anywhere?

-Christopher
  4. #4 June 30th, 2010

When you get to the site on YouTube click on Voting Gallery. When that shows up look for Dan Sperry...he's wearing a purple tie and all black. His face is painted and his hair is spiked up. His arms are bent towards his mouth. He performs "Lifesaver"
    The title of his video Anti-Conjuror YouTube Edition. You can also find him by running your mouse over the videos and his name and title of his video will appear.

5. #5 June 30th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Nico91 View Post
    When you get to the site on YouTube click on Voting Gallery. When that shows up look for Dan Sperry...he's wearing a purple tie and all black. His face is painted and his hair is spiked up. His arms are bent towards his mouth. He performs "Lifesaver"
    The title of his video Anti-Conjuror YouTube Edition. You can also find him by running your mouse over the videos and his name and title of his video will appear.
    Yeah, he is a little hard to not notice. haha dan is awesome. he is my inspiration.

"This world is not what you think it is. We are being tricked and deceived everyday, not just by magic and illusion. But by what is going on in this world." - me

Instagram: mr.blakehensley

I do not use twitter because I think it is useless. But I have some pretty cool pictures up on the gram of insta. Have a good day or night, depending when you read this.
  6. #6 June 30th, 2010

Default direct link:

hey guys thanks for the help, here is the direct link...wait like 10-15 secs into the video and a banner will pop up at the bottom of the player asking you to vote with thumbs up or thumbs down - PLEASE CLICK THUMBS UP haha

direct link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZXKosJ5m2s

Danny Boi
    www.DanSperry.com
    What were the names of the two other men who were crucified at the same time as Jesus? - It doesn't matter, people only remember the headliner.
  7. #7 July 4th, 2010

Today Is The Last Day To Vote!!!

If you're bored please follow the link below...wait 10 seconds and the banner will come up at the bottom of the video then please give it a green thumbs up! And feel free to shoot down any haters while you're there...vent some anger to them...it'll be like free therapy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZXKosJ5m2s

Happy 4th Everybody!

Danny Boi
    www.DanSperry.com
    What were the names of the two other men who were crucified at the same time as Jesus? - It doesn't matter, people only remember the headliner.
  8. #8 February 22nd, 2011

Wow, that was some reaction! Really great magic here. Very visual. I wish I saw that one before, I would have defenitly vote for you man.

9. #9 February 22nd, 2011

You still had my votes. Well done!

Winner SNC 6/5/2010 "What Magic Means to You?"
    Winner SNC 8/22/2010 "Best Dramatic Work" for Theory11 Movie Night
  10. #10 February 22nd, 2011

The time has come and gone folks, like silky sand through our fingers.