Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

THE MYSTERY BOX

Presented by J.J. Abrams, Bad Robot, 826 National, and theory11. What's inside the box?More Details

t11.bulletin : Essential Magic Conference - What You Need to Know You are now viewing the t11.bulletin : Essential Magic Conference - What You Need to Know thread.
  1. #41 June 28th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by j.bayme View Post
    I believe they accept all major credit cards... and these.
    lol. Ok now i might have a problem cause i looked and it says they only accept visa and mastercard, and my only way of paying is american express :/ hmmm....

C(B)

"Magic is what happens to a person's mind when a mystery is experienced. Magic is an inner experience, not an exterior, objective event." -S. H. Sharpe

Originally Posted by joshrobarts
    that tongue subtlety just makes the effect.. absolutely kills
    That's what she said.....
  2. #42 June 28th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by j.bayme View Post
    I believe they accept all major credit cards... and these.
    Does this mean if I send in one of "these" I can go for FREE?!?!?!

Haha just kidding, although I am out on money, I wouldnt mind sending you on of "these". hehe

-Casey

3. #43 June 28th, 2010

Where on the website will we be able to watch the lectures.

4. #44 June 28th, 2010

This is one of the cooler ideas I've seen in a long time. Looking forward a lot of the presentations!

// tom.isaacson
    theory11.artist
  5. #45 June 28th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by TomIsaacson View Post
    This is one of the cooler ideas I've seen in a long time. Looking forward a lot of the presentations!
    Welcome back Tom. Glad to see you back here on the forums. Hope everything is going great with your magic and outside of it as well. We all look forward to any future releases here that you have with theory11 (or any other company).

-Casey

6. #46 June 28th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by BMWmagictricks View Post
    Where on the website will we be able to watch the lectures.
    You will be able to watch them after you register. go to essentialmagicconference.com it's $75

7. #47 June 29th, 2010

Thanks! Looking forward as well

// tom.isaacson
    theory11.artist
  8. #48 July 3rd, 2010

Just as an added note on this, they DO accept Paypal for registration. Consult with the EMC site for details (or contact them on their site), but I know the question was raised previously. Very excited about this! I was able to see a sample live video stream a few days ago, and the quality was comparable to what you are familiar with here at theory11 - and it's LIVE. Very impressive.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11
  9. #49 July 4th, 2010

This is so exciting. I really hope I can join in!

Magic, is wonder.
  10. #50 July 7th, 2010

I'm thinking of an EMC presenter. He is no Harry Potter, but he's an amazing magician and consultant. In fact, he consulted on the Harry Potter films - as well as the television specials of Derren Brown and David Copperfield. His book on magic featured an introduction by Daniel Radcliffe, star of the Harry Potter films. Which presenter am I thinking of? First correct response wins a free pass to EMC 2010.

// jonathan.bayme
    ceo / theory11