Your cart is empty.

Now viewing your cart.

Edit « »
Subtotal: 0.00
Basket
Account Support
Announcement

TYCOON Luxury Playing Cards

Produced in collaboration with Steve Cohen at the prestigious Waldorf Astoria Hotel.More Details

Lottery Ticket Trick You are now viewing the Lottery Ticket Trick thread.
  1. #1 March 30th, 2010

Smile Lottery Ticket Trick

does anbyone know how to do or where to buy or learn the trick where you have people guess a random number u take a lotto out of your pocket and the numbers they said match the numbers of the ticket nate staniforth and david blaine preform this can someone please help me out with finding it? and tell me how to do it or where to buy or learn it? thank you

2. #2 March 30th, 2010

I answered already in the other thread. It was Nates baby and he either sold it to or gave Blaine permission to perform it on his tv special.

He has not put it on the market for magicians and I doubt that he will anytime soon, if ever.

Flyspazz

"Strange how people imagine things in the dark" Ira Davenport
  3. #3 March 30th, 2010

@Flyspazz There is more than one method to this effect and it appears that he is after any helpful suggestions in finding a method. So try to be helpful next time.

This may not be the exact method that those guys use but it's the same effect and will get you thinking creatively about how it's possible.

'Natural Lottery' by Anthony Owen
    http://www.penguinmagic.com/specialo...t.php?ID=11499
    http://tvmagic.co.uk/catalog/product...roducts_id=123

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication..." Leanardo Da Vinci
  4. #4 March 30th, 2010

For Natural Lottery you do need to be performing on stage for a rather large audience though...

Team Mentalism or something...
    we do something cool...
    yeah!
  5. #5 March 31st, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by revelation77 View Post
    @Flyspazz There is more than one method to this effect and it appears that he is after any helpful suggestions in finding a method. So try to be helpful next time.

This may not be the exact method that those guys use but it's the same effect and will get you thinking creatively about how it's possible.

I was trying to be helpful to him.
    In this thread and the other he specifically asked about Nates version. Which I answered correctly.

He didn’t respond to either one so I sent him a pm asking what situations and settings he performed in so that I might send him in the right direction and he didn’t respond to that either. Then I looked at his previous posts and I didn’t get the sense that he would be performing for a large audience on stage so instead of throwing him out useless links that won’t benefit him any and only waste his money I was waiting for a response.

Flyspazz

6. #6 March 31st, 2010

On the plus side, those "useless links" benefited me...I'll definitely be checking out some reviews for that lecture.

"Repetition is the father of learning." -- Lil' Wayne

Why do people "sign off" with their username at the end of their posts, like it's a letter; do they not realize their username shows up at the top of their post, thus making it redundant?
  7. #7 March 31st, 2010

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by revelation77 View Post

Dude thank you so much for this and ill try to make it more large group friendly instead of on stage and by any chance does it require an assistant or stoodge

8. #8 March 31st, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by joeymagicfreak View Post
    Dude thank you so much for this and ill try to make it more large group friendly instead of on stage and by any chance does it require an assistant or stoodge
    Probally not...

9. #9 March 31st, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by cm763 View Post
    On the plus side, those "useless links" benefited me...I'll definitely be checking out some reviews for that lecture.
    To clear this up.
    Obviously anything by Anthony Owen is golden. When I stated “useless links” I was referring to the fact that they may be useless to the joeymagicfreak as at the time we didn’t know if he performed on stage or not. Recommending something to someone without having any info about them is not necessarily always recommended. You may be sending them totally in the wrong direction therefore doing more harm than good. I have clarified this with revelation77 in a pm as it was not directed at him or meant to bash him for trying to be helpful.

And no it does not require a stooge.

Flyspazz

10. #10 April 1st, 2010

Question ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken View Post
    For Natural Lottery you do need to be performing on stage for a rather large audience though...
    why do u need to be on stage for it is it because u cant be surrounded beacause if so im not usally surrounded i have the people directly infront of me?